Chapter 5: Vanilla and Musk

Jungkook and Taehyung were knocking at Jin's door but Jin came out of Jungkook's apartment. As soon as Jin saw his cousin, he locked Taehyung into a tight hug.
"Oh my goddess Taehyung, don't you ever do that again." Jin cried out.

"I can't breathe." Taehyung said with a strangled voice.

"He is fine." Jungkook said entering his apartment and Jin let go of the boy.

"I have been here since Jungkook ran off last night to look for you, I was so worried. Where did you go?" Jin asked Taehyung. Taehyung felt guilty for worrying his cousin. And now he know Jungkook was looking for him all night.

"I..umm.." Taehyung started.

"He was running away." Jungkook cut in.
Taehyung nervously scratched the back of his neck.
"Taehyung?" Jin questioned narrowing his eyes.

"Can we drop it? I..we have got something to tell you." Taehyung said, his eyes following Jungkook who was grabbing two bottles of water from the fridge. Jin looked a Jungkook who was grinning ear to ear.

"What's going on?" Jin frowned pointing his finger from Taehyung to Jungkook.

"Got the best birthday gift ever." Jungkook said throwing a bottle to Taehyung. Jin narrowed his eyes.

"Oh come on, just tell me already." Jin asked folding his arms.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook before he started.
"Jungkook is my mate." Taehyung finally admitted. Jin gasped as he lifted his hand on his chest.

"I knew it." Jin cheered.

"You knew it?" Taehyung asked staring confusedly at Jin.

"I wasn't hundred percent certain but yes, since last night after you used your alpha voice. You were so angry to notice it but the voice didn't had the slightest of effect on Jungkook." Jin explained.
"I wanted to tell you about it but before I could tell, you ran away. I wanted to tell it to you too Jungkook but you ran off too." Jin added.
Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other.

"I am so happy for both of you and also Happy Birthday Jungkook." Jin pulled both the alphas into a hug.

"Thanks." Jungkook replied.

"But wait a second." Jin broke the hug and stared at Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"When did you find out?" Jin asked glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung tensed up at the questioned.

"The...day...I... got here." Taehyung gulped and answered.

"Why didn't you tell me or Jungkook sooner?" Jin asked again. He was disappointed that Taehyung hid things from him.

"He thought he would risk our lives telling us." Jungkook answered for Taehyung.

"Ah that's bullshit." Jin commented.

"Exactly." Jungkook agreed. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"We will talk about this again Taehyung. I can't believe you didn't trust me to tell." Jin said with a scowl and started walking away.

"Hyung wait!" Taehyung followed Jin.

"I am so hungry, I will go and cook and hey I have something  important to tell you both. We will talk after the lunch." Jin said as he walked out of Jungkook's apartment.

Taehyung walked out of the door too but Jungkook grabbed his wrist.
"Where are you going? You are staying here with me from now on." Jungkook told Taehyung.
"What?" Taehyung's eyes widened. Jin was at his door and had stopped walking when he heard Jungkook. Taehyung looked at Jin for help.
"Why are you looking at me.?" Jin said as he entered his apartment and shut the door. Taehyung's jaw dropped at Jin's action. Jungkook grinned and pulled Taehyung inside his apartment.