Chapter 10: Silver

Everyone was in the dining hall in the pack house having their lunch.

"We have always thought White Alpha was a myth." Jimin started. Baekhyun had asked Jimin and the others about how they became close with Taehyung.

"Yeah but one day Taehyung came to the city and boom! he turns out to be the white alpha." Hoseok was talking  animatedly while smiling brightly.
"And Jungkook turns out to be his mate and the Guardian, I mean it's impossible to digest everything so fast." Hoseok continued.

"Yes Hoseok didn't believe until Taehyung had to shift inside Jin's apartment." Namjoon added chuckling.

"But it sucks everyone wants him, poor boy had suffered too much." Jin added looking sympathetically towards Taehyung.

"Hyung it's okay, I am fine now. I have you all now." Taehyung said genuinely. And it was true, he now has so many people who cares for him unlike before. He is not alone anymore.

"I will kill them before they come near him again." Yoongi announced stabbing the food with his fork. And everyone turned towards Yoongi. They now understood how close Taehyung and his hyungs were.

"I don't think everyone wants him for being the white alpha alone." Kai interjected.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked Kai curiously.

"I mean look at him, he is incredibly handsome." Kai stated and Jungkook glared at Kai.

"What did I say?" Kai asked confusedly with his gaze on Jungkook.

"What's your deal man?" Jungkook asked glaring at Kai.

"I am just telling the fact." Kai answered.

"Ignore him." Sehun said smiling at Jungkook and Kai glared at Sehun.

Kai was obviously infatuated with Taehyung's beauty. He wanted to hit at Taehyung in the beginning but once he learnt that the boy was the white alpha and Jungkook was his mate he backed away. And his friends knew about it. But he always admires Taehyung's beauty and couldn't stop himself from expressing what he felt about him.

"You are right Taehyung, we are all here to protect you. And if you have a second thought of breaking up with your mate, remember the handsome man here." Kai said sarcastically pointing at himself and wiggling his eyebrows.

"The fuck!!" Jungkook said with anger evident in his voice. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand under the table.

"Oh goddess Kai you are being so obvious now." Baekhyun stated.
"Please Taehyung, Jungkook don't mind him, Kai has always been like that. But he is a good man." Baekhyun added.

"Seriously Kai, shut up already." Chanyeol said glaring at Kai and Kai pouted.

"You guys are no fun, I was just joking man." Kai added and silently ate his food.

"Don't mind him Jungkook and if he cross any line again, I will deal with him myself." Chanyeol assured.

Kai chuckled and zipped up his own lips and continued eating his meal.

-----------

After the lunch, the two alpha mates were relaxing in a garden. They sat side by side with their shoulders touching and their intertwined hands were at Jungkook's lap.

"I like it here, I mean to be in a pack surrounded by trees and all." Taehyung began.
"I know, it's peaceful out here. May be we can build our own pack in the future." Jungkook responded, smiling softly at Taehyung.
"Really?" Taehyung asked with his face lit up.
"Yeah. I mean why not?" Jungkook replied. He wanted their future to be living in a pack peacefully, with their pups running and playing freely.