Chapter 4: Kissing My Mate

"How are you now?" It was the day after the hunting. Jin and Taehyung were having their breakfast.
"I almost lost it last night." Taehyung was consumed by his own self-loathing. He was about to expose himself and all the secrets. And all the efforts and sacrifices he made to save his love ones would have gone down the drain.

"But you didn't. So don't..."

"I should leave." Taehyung cut in. Jin jerked his head towards Taehyung.

"Why? And where will you go?"

"I don't know yet but I can't stay here any longer. You saw the look that vampire gave me. What if they know I am here hyung. They will come looking for me  and I..I can't let you get hurt."
After everything that were happening with the vampires and also with Jungkook, Taehyung thought it will be better if he leave soon. Jin shook his head.

"I can't let you go now, you are safer here, the guys will protect you." Jin reasoned.

"But..." Taehyung was about to disagree but Jin cut him.

"Taehyung stop, we don't know how the situation is yet, I suggest you wait for another week and we will talk about this again."
Taehyung sighed.
"I wish you find your mate Taehyung."
Taehyung didn't say anything.

---------

Few days passed, Taehyung has been avoiding Jungkook and Jungkook was okay with it as he too wanted to give some time before he approach Taehyung again. He was certain Taehyung has feelings for him too because of the way the boy react whenever they were alone. But he was confused with Taehyung pushing him away. It breaks his heart because he was falling hard for Taehyung.

Jungkook was on his bed and everytime he closes he eyes, he sees only one face. He remembered Taehyung's smile and that time when he was in tears in his arms. Then he remembered his face when he was sleeping in his couch, the lips...those lips he felt for the tiniest fraction of a second. Jungkook didn’t realise he was already touching his own lips remembering Taehyung’s lips.

He swallowed hard and realised that thinking of Taehyung was making him hard inside his pants.
"F*ck Taehyung! What are you doing to me?"

About half an hour later, Jungkook came out from his bathroom after taking care of himself. Then he heard his phone beeped.

'Dinner at my place tonight.' It was Jin's message in the group.

---------

At Jin's apartment.

Jin was cooking with Namjoon this time, The man was looking for a chance to be with Jin and that was how they ended cooking together.

"When will you be ready?" Namjoon was asking Jin about when they will officially be boyfriends. Jin looked up at Namjoon and shook his head.
"Focus on the cooking, don't break anything and don't burn my kitchen."
Jin sassed. Namjoon raised his hands in surrender.
"Okay okay!" Namjoon responded as he continued cooking with a constant smile on his face. Jin caught a glimpse of Namjoon's dimple and he couldn't resist anymore, so he stepped closer to the man and gave a peck on the cheek. Namjoon was frozen on his spot. He slowly lifted his hand on his cheek where Jin had kissed.
"Um.. uh.. you just.." Namjoon was speechless.

"Shut up and cook."

---------

Living room

"Man that night I didn't get the chance to hit that vampire even once, all thanks to you Jungkook." Hoseok complained. Yoongi looked at Jungkook but he seemed to be lost in his own thought.