Chapter 7: Storm

'Stay close.'

Jungkook mindlinked taking a glance at his mate. Jungkook was hiding behind a tree and so was Taehyung. Taehyung nodded.
'I am right next to you, keep your eyes in front.' Taehyung linked back with his hand gesturing for Jungkook to look at the front.

They were in a forest where the abductors of Jimin have asked to bring the White Alpha. The two alpha mates were leading the rest of the group.

So far they haven't sense the presence of any beings. Jungkook thought it was a bad idea to bring Taehyung to this rescue mission, but Taehyung insisted telling he was stronger than anyone of them plus their plan will not work without him. It was Taehyung's plan and Jungkook hated every part of it.

Despite Namjoon's pleading for Jin to stay back, Jin didn't agree and here he was with the guys.

Hoseok had been told everything about Taehyung. At first he didn't believe it, so Taehyung had to shift inside Jin's apartment. When Hoseok finally believe it, he vowed to protect Taehyung at all cost.

Yoongi on the other hand was an emotional wreck. He was worried for Jimin and the whole situation. What if the abductors had hurt his love? What if they had touched him? He couldn't wait for Jimin to be in his arms.

They were about to move further when they saw an opening about 20 feet away in front of them and they heard group of people laughing.

They all looked at each other. Taehyung nodded at Jungkook.
'It's them. I sense Jimin.' Taehyung linked to the group.

'F*ck!! there are too many of them.' Jungkook cursed in the linked. He assessed the situation. They have no choice but to execute the plan as the time was running out.

'Yoongi now!' Jungkook ordered. Yoongi nodded heading towards the opening. A few seconds later the laughing was stopped.

"Boss!" Someone called.

"Finally you show up Yoongi, I was starting to think you don't love your boyfriend." Jungkook and the group heard a voice and they knew exactly whose voice it was. Jungkook gritted his teeth and so was everyone else.

"Hakkun!!! What the fuck?" Yoongi snarled.

Jin gasped and Namjoon immediately lifted his hand, covering Jin's mouth. Atleast the abductors were not the vampires or the witches, they can handle this easily.

"Where is he?" They heard Yoongi's voice.

"Where is the white wolf Yoongi?" Hakkun voice was heard again.

"Show me Jimin first." Yoongi demanded.
"Bogum!" Hakkun called out.

After few seconds they heard Jimin's voice.
"Don't touch me assholes." They much have brought out Jimin.
"Chim, I am here baby." Yoongi called out.
"Yoongi!" They heard Jimin's quavering voice. Everyone's heart broke hearing Jimin's voice.

"You hurt him bastard." Yoongi snarled seeing a bruise in Jimin's face.
"Oh I just slapped him once, he has a very nasty mouth." Hakkun cackled.

"I will killed you." Jungkook and the group heard some shuffling.
"Let go of me." Yoongi struggled.

"Where is the white wolf? I have shown you Jimin, it's your turn to show what I want." Hakkun demanded.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung started to move but Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards him by grabbing his wrist.

'Be careful.' Jungkook linked kissing him on his forehead. Taehyung nodded and  walked towards the opening.

"I am here, let Jimin go." Taehyung called out.