Chapter 3: Hunting

When Jungkook came out of his kitchen with two bowls of instant noodles in his hands, he found Taehyung had already fallen asleep on the couch

When Jungkook came out of his kitchen with two bowls of instant noodles in his hands, he found Taehyung had already fallen asleep on the couch. His heart melted seeing the boy. Then he chuckled when he saw Taehyung hugging a cushion tightly on his chest and his lips pouting slightly.

"You are incredibly cute." Jungkook remarked. He can't help but sat down on the floor, looking adoringly at the boy's face. Jungkook's eyes were exploring every part of Taehyung's face. His white hair was covering most of his forehead, his long eyelashes were wet with tears from earlier. His perfect straight nose with a mole on the tip, his chiselled jawline and his pink luscious lips. Jungkook licked his own lips as he suddenly felt an intense urge to feel those lips.

'You are so beautiful Taehyung. And I don't know why I feel this way but I think I am falling for you. I have never felt this way in my life for anyone. I have always wanted to find my mate and to fall in love. But you..you have no idea what you do to me. The way I am feeling for you right now... I don't understand..I don't understand how but you have shaken my core, this overwhelming feelings that make me so possessive of you, wanting to protect you..can anyone even compare this feelings to how they feel for their mates?'
Jungkook was lost in his thoughts, he didn't realised but he was already touching the boy's cheek. But Taehyung wasn't reacting like he did with Hoseok. Taehyung seemed to be more calmer with Jungkook's touch.

'Jungkook have you seen Taehyung?' Jungkook heard Jin's worried voice in his mind.
'He's here.' Jungkook replied. It was then he realised his face was only inches apart from Taehyung's.
'What am I doing?'

Few seconds later the door bell rang. Before Jungkook could open the door fully, Jin burst in pushing the door.
"Where's he?" Jin asked as he looked around the room
"Thank goddess!" He said in relief with his hand on his chest as soon as he saw the sleeping boy.
"He's fine." Jungkook assured.
"What happened?" Jin asked turning towards Jungkook.
"Hakkun happened." Jungkook answered with a scowl as he mentioned  that name.
"What? So the mess in my apartment.." Jin asked pointing his thumb towards his apartment.
"Yes, he touched Taehyung." Jungkook hissed. Jin gasped hearing that.
"I will kill him, I don't care if he's your boyfriend." Jungkook said bitterly. Jin remembered the way Hakkun acted the first time he met Taehyung and he had been upset with him and now he couldn't believe he went this far.
"It's not my business but I think you better stay away from that man, he's  bad news." Jungkook warned.
Jin knows he should stay away from Hakkun. With the book and also the way he acted towards Taehyung, he should make a decision, Taehyung was his priority.

--------

The following day, Jungkook and the group were in Jin's apartment. Jin was making them dinner again.