Chapter 15: Before the Storm

Taehyung felt a body above him and hands touching all over his body. Then he felt the scent of his mate wrapping around him.

"Kookie?"

"Yes...You smell so good."

Everywhere the hands were touching him burns his skin. Jungkook's mouth was latched into his neck, nipping and sucking.

"Aah...! Kookie stop... it hurts!" Taehyung cried out as he felt fangs sinking down his neck. Taehyung was confused. He doesn't understand what was happening or where he was.

Taehyung have seen and felt Jungkook's wild side, but this, this was worst.

"Stop!" Taehyung pleads to stop.

"Don't move!" It was Jungkook's voice but it was not calming him like it normally does.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand reaching inside his pants and started to stroke him hard in a very fast pace.
"Aah... ngh!" Taehyung bit his lips. This action of Jungkook's was not giving him any pleasure but pain.

Suddenly Taehyung heard cries and screams everywhere. He turned his head towards the direction where the sound came from. He finally realised that they were in the pack ground, but he doesn't remember how he got there.

Taehyung heard the screams again and he turned his head to the other side. He saw his hyungs, Chanyeol and all the warriors fighting other wolves and vampires. There was fire everywhere and the houses were burning. Howl and screams fills the ground.

"Koo..Kookie what's going on? We..we need to help them." Taehyung cried out and tried to push Jungkook but Jungkook didn't budge. He felt so weak and everything was hazy. Jungkook didn't stop and continued working with his hands. Taehyung's eyes shut trying to understand what was happening.

Taehyung then looked back at the surrounding. His breath hitched when he saw Jungkook's black wolf surrounded by enemy wolves and vampires and he was fighting them.

"Kookie?"

A tear drop ran down Taehyung's face, his mate was in danger. He wanted to help his mate but he couldn't move. Then he gasped remembering the person on top of him. If Jungkook was in his wolf form fighting the enemies then who was the person above him, touching him.

'Baby please try to wake up!'

Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice in his head and he looked back at Jungkook's wolf. He found Jungkook's wolf standing far away and staring at him while all the enemies he was fighting were lying on the ground dead.

'Oh goddess! Please baby open your eyes.'

"Kookie!!!" Taehyung tried to reach out his hand to his mate but Jungkook was too far away.

'Yes baby I am right here.'

Jungkook's voice in his head calmed him a bit and he gathered all his strength and pushed the person above him. When he finally managed to pushed away the person, his eyes widened when he saw Hakkun smirking down at him, sweaty and naked with blood dripping down his fangs. His heart beat raised in fear. Then he saw all the people who have tried to hurt him in the past, staring and laughing down at him.

"NO NO NO...." Suddenly Taehyung felt fangs sinking down his skin again. But this time he felt peace, he felt love, he felt Jungkook's soul penetrating him and calming him. He shut his eyes chanting his mate's name.

A wave of pleasure shook him and he climax.

--------

Jungkook stood by the window, looking up at the moon. It was midnight. He was thinking about his mate, his baby, everything about his and Taehyung's past that they found out from Lisa and Rose and about that card Chanyeol showed him and what Chanyeol said about the war.