CAUGHT IN A DREAM

"Fuck her so good, she gets wet the next day just thinking about it."

*****
I stood on my hands and knees. My body ricocheting every time his hips met my ass. Tyler's hand wrapped in my hair. He would yank my hair back with every thrust, making me face the ceiling. He pounded into me roughly, forcing moans from my lips. Each fucking thrust broke me apart, made me a mess for him. Even through the overwhelming pleasure I found myself begging for more.

Tyler's hands found my breasts, he didn't waste time by teasing my nipples. Adding more stimulation to the already overstimulating pleasure.

It was our second round tonight. Making me tired and weak, a tired body in his arms for him to use.

"So fucking good," he hummed while pounding into me, His hand still tugging my hair.

I gripped the white sheets under me to stable myself from the pleasure. But as much as I tried to hold myself up, it didn't work. The upper half of my body ended up falling onto the bed so I was now laying with my ass up.

Tyler yanked my hair back, making me sit up. My back was on his chest now, heat transferring between us. Both his hands traveled underneath my arms and found their way to my breasts. He held onto my tits as he thrusted into me from behind.

The room filled with my moans and his grunts, our breathing uneven and heavy.

The scene replayed in my head all night. All fucking night after I had fallen asleep in Tyler's arms. It made me want him all over again as I mentally re-experienced it.

Now I lay in bed, wide awake. Tyler's arm draped over my body. We had fallen asleep during the day yesterday probably because we fucked through the whole night. When I woke up it was 5 PM. Tyler is still asleep beside me, his low breaths calming against my skin. I love waking up with him beside me, as he pulls me in tightly so I can't leave.

It has me wet, just thinking about last night. And although I felt so awfully sore, I wanted more. I knew Tyler was feeling the same way because of the boner pressing against my ass right now.

Micheal never came home and I didn't care to wonder where he is. I wouldn't care even if he's dead right now, his body decomposing in a random ditch.

"Mmm, Gia," Tyler's sleepy voice hummed beside me. It felt good to have someone think about you first thing in the morning, even though it wasn't morning.

I turned to face him, only to be met by his lips on mine. The soft kiss relaxing the thoughts that were ravaging inside of me.

His hand grabbed my ass, the action making me moan against his lips. I pulled him towards me with my leg draped on top of him. My position allowed his fingers to find my pussy from behind. Through the kiss, he moved the crotch of my panties to the side.

His fingers dipped into my wetness. "Gia, you're so fucking wet. Dripping," He said during the kiss. "Who's made you this wet, hm?" He asked, obviously knowing that its him.

"You." I admitted honestly. He smirked at my answer.

"I'd fuck you right now if you weren't so sore from last night." The thought of him fucking me again, still on the bed where Micheal sleeps made me wetter.

That is so horrible, Gia.

"Mmm, but you'd want me to fuck you even if you are sore. That's how much of a slut you are for me."

"I'll fuck you then. Just you wait." Tyler said before slipping out of bed. He made his way over to my side. "Just you fucking wait." He whispered before leaving the room. I found myself wanting to kick my feet in excitement.