Chapter 3 ~ A Guest!

I am heading back to my animal economy.. But I kept thinking that maybe I could go with Rimuru... I don't want hurt my babies.. Especially Ruka, I got close to her. She's a little baby bunny.

 She's a little baby bunny

[This is Ruka!]

Once I got home, Ruka immediately hopped over to me, I fed her and held onto her, bringing the food to everyone else.

Every animal that was here was, really happy I was back, I was happy to be home to.

"Hey everyone.. Tomorrow I might bring a guest." I announced to all animals, they all telling me, "Ok!", "The more the merrier.", "I wonder who it is!" and a lot more comments.

"I met this guest today, there really nice. They're the ones who gave us this food!" I told everyone, putting Ruka down. "I'm also sorry that I was gone a bit longer than anticipated." I apologized to the animals.

2nd Person POV:

"I'm also sorry that I was gone a bit longer than anticipated." You apologized to the animals all crowded before you. Your voice was sincere, and soft.

The animals accepted your apology and were just excited for the guest you previously told them all about.

"Alright everyone, please transform." Over the years you were able to help the animals get there own skills, now they can transform into a human, and an animal.

After all the animals transformed, there were elves, warlocks, meif'wa's, orgs, humans, and many others! You were always amazed with them, some were children and others were adults, either way, you loved them all.

You would tell them to transform everyday so they'd get used to it quicker. It was working efficiently.

One of the kids, Athena, came running up to you. She was a child meif'wa.