Your skills.

So I'm finally doing something about your skills.. Hopefully this clears up any confusion. Now, starting off with your beginning skills.

Cold Resistance:

Like said, you can't feel cold. Yes, in Chapter 7 the river was cold, that was because you have a setup. This Resistance only works when it's, for example, snowing. Or you can just tell Greater Sage to deactivate it. Same for the Warmth Resistance. 

Numbness:

You're Numbed to any sort of attack/pain.

Elemental Replacement:

You can control all elements, it's like Elemental Manipulation, but more op. You can use more than one Element at once, a.k.a, you can combined the elements together if you wanted.

Elemental Recovery:

You can immediately heal from any Element attack.

Heal:

You used this skill in Chapter 3 when you healed all the Goblins. 

Telekinesis:

I'm pretty sure you guys already know what this means, but if you don't. You can control inanimate objects.

Telepathy: 

You can speak to someone through there mind.

Gluttony:

Pretty much Rimuru's skill.

Copy:

You used this skill in Chapter 7 when you copied your clothes. If you know the type of things a certain object contains, you can copy it. Kind of like copy and paste. This skill also allows you to copy a skill. If you see someone use a skill, and you think it's useful you can ask Greater Sage to copy the skill. 

Animal Communication:

Pretty simple, you can understand animals.

Speed:

This is the skill you used in Chapter  5 when you disappeared and re-appeared behind Rimuru in the game of tag. It just makes you really fast.

Wings:

This skill was partially explained in Chapter 6, it just makes wings come from your back.

That's all the skills that you have right now. I will do an updated version when you get more in the future. Also my updating schedule seems to be around anytime from 12-1pm.

~Izumi.