Chapter 14 ~ Finally Saved

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I... I did it... Lol

I also made a Inuyasha one.. Heheh..

~Izami

~~~~~

Walking. That's all that had occured during these last few minutes, or hours. You lost count.

"Hey, mom, we there yet? My legs are starting to hurt.." Tyson had spoken up, grabbing your pointer finger, rubbing his eyes with his tiny hand. You lightly stopped walking and bent down, so that he could've gotten on your back.

"Not yet, love. But how about you get on my back and I wake you up when we arrive. That sound good?" You asked the shorter kid, tilting your head lightly to the side. Everyone else had stopped to wait for you, but they had been watching you as well.

"Mmm... M-ok.." Tyson's small voice had lowered as he slowly climbed onto your back. Hoistering him up further onto your back and looked at everyone else.

"O-oh...sorry, did we make you guys stop? We can continue now-" You began to say, but Rimuru had shook his head and spoke. His voice was soft enough so that he didn't wake Tyson who had fell asleep with his head on your shoulder. You could hear the tiny snores coming from his mouth as he was lulled to sleep.

"It's all good, you didn't stop us. We decided to wait for you." He smiled, all the kids nodded along, agreeing with Rimuru. You had smiled and swiftly nodded, everyone then began to walk again.

"So, Lamrys, how would this work, exactly?" You spoke out. Everyone made it to a giant circle, almost glass platform. Lamrys was the Fairy queen, the person Rimuru was looking for. She was also a Demon-Lord, and although you don't have a great.... Liking to Demon-Lords, Lamrys was actually ok.