Chapter 9 ~ Orc Army

Just saying, I don't remember sh!t from the fight of the Orc Lord! So, it won't be on point with what's going on. But I hope you guys will still like how it comes out. Also~, this book will have posts again! Lastly, check out my HxH story if ya want. I like how it's coming out. Now, onwards my Elves!! Onwards!!

~ Izumi

~♥~

Rimuru POV:

Today was the day we had set to the lizard men's place.. Until we came across a certain lizard man-... child. His names Gabiru.. He seemed like an adult.. But acted like a complete 5 yr old.. It was concerning.

"I am the heir to my father's throne!! Bow down to me!!" Gabiru said, his voice sounded high pitched, he seemed so proud of himself.. His... Guards-.. ahem, minions spoke soon after.

"Yea!!"

"Bow down before him!"

"Oh, Master Gabiru! He's so cool!!"

They all acted like they had given this lizard there life and soul.. 

Sigh

"Gabiru-" I was cut off by one of his minions.

"Lord! Lord Gabiru." They corrected.

My eye twitched, "Gabiru, I would like to speak to your father."  I calmed down, just a little. "My father?, Why. I have lost all contact to that man. After I got his trident I have become the new King!!" Gabiru spoke, which confused me and everyone else that was with me. 

'Didn't he just say he was the ''heir''.. Now he's saying he's the king?!.. WHICH IS IT MAN?!' I thought. I was so confused.. This was going to be a looonnggg day..

Your POV: 

[Welcome back my queen -bow-]

It's been 2 days since Athena and Rimuru left the town.  I couldn't lie, I was worried about her. She's never been outside of the town this long before.. Now, I'm not saying I don't trust Rimuru, it's just.. Ya know.. He can be......

..

....