Chapter 8 ~ Athena

Rimuru POV:

"What have you all found about the Orc Lord?" I asked, my voice stern and serious. "Souei?"

"Yes master Rimuru, I have found a group of lizard men near the location of the Orc Lord." Souei explained, which made me completely confused.

'Why would Lizard men work with the Orc Lord?' I thought, even Great Sage didn't know. "I would like to have a meeting with the Lizard men, maybe they can join our alliance an help us defeat the Orc Lord." I spoke, telling everyone my plan.

"But first, I want us to get ready. We'll have the meeting in 2 days. Please send them the message Souei."

"Yes sir." Souei, left to go tell the message. As he did I ended the meeting.

3rd Person POV:

As Rimuru walked out of the hut, his legs were tackled by non-other-than, Athena. She caught said slime off guard, but once he saw who it was, he smiled and laughed.

"Hello Athena, you doing ok?" He spoke as he patted the girls head, in between her ears. "Yup! I've been doing ok Papa!" Athena yelled out in happiness, she really did love her Momma, and her Dad.

"Are YOU ok?" The young kitty asked, "Yea, I'm alright" that is when it struck him. That's when he realized that..

Athena, would be staying there for 4 whole. Days.

He started overthinking, 'What if she would get caught up in the war?.. What if she'd get hurt.. What if-' He was taken out of his thoughts by Athena.

"Papa.. Can you.. Train me?" Rimuru's eyes widened at her request. He didn't want her to get hurt.. But maybe... Just maybe..

She could help.

"Yea.. Yea I can" He answered, the girl was ecstatic. "Thank you Papa!" The girl hugged him, as he was now bent down to the girls height. 

~♥~