Chapter 12 ~ Training

Ok, before we start this chapter, I want to thank all of you for reading this story! It might not be the best story out there, but I'm glad most of you reading this like it! Yes, I don't upload a lot, but I still love getting all the reads, votes, even comments. I love reading the comments, they always put a smile on my face! So, this was just a quick "Thank you for everything!" Author Note. But, onword! Go read the chapter now! Love you, my little elves!

~ Izumi/Author

3rd Person POV:

Rimuru and (Y/n) had both come to an agreement to train the kids.. Well, it was more of a way to see how strong they were.

So far, they're really strong kids. Currently, they're up against Rimuru. He's been dodging every attack.. (Y/n) almost feel bad for the kids.

Soon enough Chloe was up against Rimuru; (Y/n) didn't have a good feel about Chloe, but that didn't stop her from trusting the kid.

Slowly, Chloe raised a book; and spoke little words. In the Blink of an eye, there was a water bubble around Rimuru.
"I can even make the Water have spikes."

Right as she said that, inside the Water Ball, spikes had appeared.

From inside the ball you could hear Rimuru speak, "This magic is very powerful. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little surprised." Rimuru walked out of the Water Ball right after he finished.

Chloe had a look of surprise as she dropped her book, down to her side.
"What.. What?" Chloe then began to look a bit down. As Rimuru got closer to Chloe, he spoke.

"You all did amazing. Although, now you have to go against (Y/n). She has been reincarnated longer than all of us have. So, she has more practice in fighting." Rimuru said, (Y/n) had flushed up and sunk deeper into the ground.

"But, you did amazing Chloe. Keep up the work ok?" Rimuru patted Chloe's head. If you paid attention enough, you could've seen the light flush across her cheeks.

"Ok" Chloe let out, her voice was soft. Yet; it was kind.

"(Y/n)! You're up." Rimuru turned and winked at (Y/n).

(Y/n) POV:

I got up from the ground after Rimuru said I was up to go against the kids. I had been watching from a far and saw what all the kids type's were.

"Momma! I wanna go first!!" Athena had yelled out to me. I chuckled and nodded, me and Athena both headed for each other.

Well.. Before-

"Why do you call her "Mom?" She's not your actual mother. So, she doesn't need to be associated with that name." Kenya spoke, I went to speak but then Athen ignored him and cut me off.

"Let's do this like actual training. Ok Momma?" Athena's tail wagged as she looks innocent.

I smiled, "Of course we can."

Athena had backed up while I stood in one spot. Everyones face had look confused.

Athena then stopped. She put her hand on the Dagger and through it up.

[ I am Terrible at fighting scenes... So I hope this is ok! <3 ]

Athena lundged at me, she had grown nails that were sharper than knives. Her pupils were slits, and she had grown fangs. With her tail faced slightly downward, and her ears tilted back. She looked like an actual cat.

Jumping up, and over Athena I hand landed behind her. She skidded to a stop, as she was very close to the ground.

Swinging my hand upwards, I had stopped Athena'a knife in mid air. You could hear gasps from everyone, except my kids.

Athena hissed as she jumped at me. I dropped the knife, focusing on dodging Athena. Once, I had jumped onto the top of the building. Watching as everyone looked to see if they could find me.

Smiling wide, and my eyes growing. I feel forward. I'm fine, I did this all the time at mt animal village.

Gracefully, [ So Gracefull 🥺 ] Falling behind, Athena I leaned into her ear, "Boo." She jumped forwards.

"Mom!!~" She whined, looking normal as I was laughing at everyones faces.

"I'm ok. I'm ok."

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Time Skip... Bc Author's Lazy.. Its 1 am.. Don't attack me

3rd Person POV:

After everyone had practised, they all went to there respected rooms. Rimuru in his, (Y/n) in hers, and the kids in there's. Although, (Y/n) was having some.. Thoughts.

'Will we even be able to save these kids.. Will I be able to save my kids..' (Y/n)'s thoughts were swarmed with so many un-answered questions. It was scaring her.

But, she had to push through. Didn't she?

(Y/n) didn't wanna make the children feel like they wouldn't be saved, she wanted them to feel as though they had chance. A way to life. So she acted.

(Y/n) would continue to act, and act, and act. Until the day came that her and all of the other children.. Would be ok.