Chapter 6 ~ The Heck Was That?!

Rimuru POV:

I couldn't believe she jumped.. I've never had anxiety, but after that stunt she just pulled.. I had defiantly developed it!! 

"The fuck?! (Y/n) Whyy, in the lord of whatever god is there would you jump off a cliff that's so high you could DIE." I scolded while dragging the 'y' in 'why'. 

Let me go back to just a few minutes when I swear to you, I freaked out so much.. I thought I shit my pants.

Few minutes earlier

"(Y/N)!!!" I ran up to the edge of the cliff to see her falling, she didn't make any movement to stop falling. That was until, it seemed her Sage told her something. She smiled, flipped over in the air and grabbed a knife that was against her thigh, she lifted her dress to grab it.

My face flushed in red, but I quickly shook the thought out, going back to worrying about the girl.

She smashed the knife into the wall of the cliff to stop her fall, then she jumped and stood on the knife, making me even more worried.. 

This girl doesn't wear shoes.

And yet, here she is standing on a knife. She caught me out of my thoughts as she jumped off the knife and started to run up the side of the cliff at high speeds, it was like she was a blur. If someone blinked, they wouldn't see her on the knife, no, they'd see her right next to them. She put her hand over the cliff and the knife that was plunged into the wall, started shaking then shot up to her hand, handle up.

She grabbed the knife then put it back on her thigh. She was smiling while I was confused, scared, impressed-  I was a feeling a lot.

I tackled her into a hug, then started  to scold her. 

I couldn't believe she jumped.. I've never had anxiety, but after that stunt she just pulled.. I had defiantly developed it!!

"The fuck?! (Y/n) Whyy, in the lord of whatever god is there would you jump off a cliff that's so high you could DIE." I scolded while dragging the 'y' in 'why'. 

She just giggled.. Now's not the time to laugh!! "Not funny!! I was worried about you!" I took her by the shoulders and shook the heck out of her. She looked like she was about to puke so I stopped and pulled her back into a hug, she hugged back this time.

"I did it for a skill. I was after it for a while." She explained, pulling away from the hug and backed away a bit so we weren't so close. "The skill of suicide?" She laughed again. I puffed my cheeks.