Acknowledgements

If you are reading this, I want to thank you.
Thank you for reading this book, this project that I have poured my heart and soul into.

What started out as a few vague pieces of character design grew into a beautiful story, full of love and warmth that I am insanely proud of.

I would like to thank the family and friends who have made this book possible, who have helped me through my writer's block on some days and who have supported me since day one entirely.
I genuinely could not have made it here without your help and I love you all for it sincerely.

I hope you liked this story, I am glad to have written it for myself and for any queer people, autistic and-or neurodivergent people out there.
You all, every single one of you, is incredible and wonderful in your own ways, never let anyone tell you differently.

If you would like to see more of this story and it's characters, I have made many drawings of it on my Tumblr blog, which is @dank-meme-legend.
Just search, "m's one day at a time".

Once again, thank you to all who have read this book, it means the world to me that you have read it.

I hope you have a wonderful day and-or night!

Sincerely with love,
SPICYMEME1000