4

Yoongi's POV

"Did we just... drench a fan?" Jimin asked.

I looked out the window to see a Korean girl with a journal that was now half soaked staring back at us in disbelief.

"Should we say something? I feel like we should. She looks shocked." the youngest spoke up.

"No, if we stop and do anything we will get mobbed. It's not safe" the leader added.

I was exhausted. This was the second day in a row that we had performed. I loved what I did though. Music was everything to me. And if it weren't for music, I would not be stuck with these six boys who are my family.

In my spare time, I enjoyed listening to up-and-coming artists, because I feel like they are always true to their music and the fame has not gotten to them yet. I gain a lot of inspiration from them too. 

I was mindlessly scrolling through SoundClouds "Top Tracks of The Month" playlist when I came across a track called "The Moon and its Stars". It was written in Korean too. Curious, I tapped on it, placing my headphones in, drowning out the constant bickering between Jimin and Taehyung.

The song faded into beautiful chords on a piano, and then the drums were slowly added. A soft, soulful voice joined the instruments. Then, the voice began to rap, and I could feel the raw emotions and feelings. I got lost in the music. A couple minutes later, the music faded out, and my ears were back to the argument that was happening in front of me.

What was that? That was an actual masterpiece. I looked down at the name of the artist. 

"MOON"

I tapped the profile, and an image of her popped up. It was her sitting on a studio chair, looking down at her keyboard. I gazed at the description.

"A Moon. Searching for Stars. To bring light to the Universe"

It was clear to me that Moon was not only a soulful singer, but also an extraordinary writer. In just one track, I could feel the depth of her emotions, and the purpose of her writing. 

-

After we got back to the hotel, the boys all dispersed into their rooms. I, once tired, was now pulled towards Moon's page on SoundCloud, and I spent the rest of the night hearing every single one of her tracks.