prologue.

"So you're telling me…" a boy began as the presence of God watched him. "I was a crusader" 

The essence nodded…somehow. 

"I had a battle with a satanist whose power could destroy a fraction of the multiverse."

"Yes, his name was Alex. Unpleasant guy." God responded.

"I tried to save the day with an army of crusaders, and in a desperate attempt to solve the problem and save the day, I did some weird Holy ritual that summoned you?" The boy asked to make sure he understood everything. "And you were forced to reset the endangered part of the multiverse because I summoned you too late and you had to create it all over from scratch?" He added.

"I grabbed all the souls and protected them from destruction, but by doing so the worlds of the multiverse that was destroyed were…well, destroyed." God shrugged. "So I re-made them and places all the soul into them while erasing the unpleasant memories of that event."

The boy blinked. That's a lot to process for someone who has partial amnesia.

Wait.

"Is my amnesia because of that event?"

"Yes, Alex did a lot of damage to your soul, body, and mind. Unfortunately, before I could manage to save you, an unwanted guest snatched you and made you into one of his own." God sighed. "The void. The living representation of non-existence. True and absolute nothingness." 

God looked at the boy and added in a more serious tone. "Don't let that fool you, Me and Satan are on equal grounds with the Void, it is as powerful as us."

"Wait, since I now belong to the void, does that mean I'm no longer a crusader?" The boy said with a disappointed whining tone. His previous Job sounded SO COOL! And he lost it!? Damn it!

"Well, since you belong to the Void, you are now a voidling." Seeing the boy's sad face God smirked a little. "But, despite your…weird, and…ridiculous methods. You were a good crusader. You struggled a bit at the beginning and made a mess of things, but ultimately you managed to get a grasp on your duty to the point where even Manus left you alone and somewhat trusted you to accomplish the task given to you." He then whispered something to himself. "Even though I had to reassure him 279 times that you were ready for solo missions before that happened."

Well, what do you know, even the word of God didn't make Manus believe that y/n is not gonna fuck up his mission!

"So I ask you. Would you like to be an Honorary member of the crusaders, and serve in our cause to protect the multiverse against all the dangers that threaten it?"

Silence. A long silence.

…until!

"D E U S    V U L T ! ! !" 

"Some things never change." God said to himself softly as he remembered the same response of y/n when he first recruited him.  "Then I'll give you this back and send you on your way." 

[MY BROTHA! I MISSED YOU!!!]

"Huh? OH! WAIT, I REMEMBER YOU! YOU ARE MY CRUSADER SYSTEM!" the boy yelled happily.

[That's right Y/n! Now let us go crusade again!]

"Hell yeah! But im Jake now, because y/n is a fucking stupid name!" The duo then vanished, leaving only the presence of God.

A darker presence of pure evil made itself known.

"What do you want?" God said, annoyed at the arrival.

"Just checking in on you." Satan replied. "Your kid Lucifer sends you a hug. I ain't gonna hug you, but I'm gonna tell you that he wanted me to hug you for him."

"Ah, my sweet Luci. Even in his rebellious phase he still loves Papa. So is that all? If yes then leave."

"And about Alex. I turned him into a cute loli and sent him into a universe full of ugly bastard pedophiles. That's enough of a punishment, right?" Hearing Satan says that God felt a shiver go down his spine.

"You are one fucked up guy, you know that?"

"Bitch, I am the opposite of you! Of course, im fucked up!"

God nodded "touché"

"Alright, that's all, bye!" The presence of Satan left, but not before throwing one last comment. "I hope you choke on all the love you get from your followers and die!"

God sighed again and left the dimension in which this took place.

"Well, that happened." The Void that was present the entire time said and also left to watch some entertaining scenes that are happening in the multiverse.

And just like that, A CRUSADE THROUGH THE MULTIVERSE starts again.

=========

A/N: Give me a minute, I need to correct the grammar on a couple more chaps before I release them.

I'm gonna release...idk 13? Yeah, im gonna release 13, and then correct grammar on more chapters and release on another big chunk of chapters and release them.

It's not the 40 chapters at once that I promised...but what can I say? I fucked up, no real way to correct it other than to post note the publish date, which I ALREADY DID BECAUSE I DIDNT NOTICE THAT THE TIME WAS UP!

I'm a dumbass :p