chapter 1: Dark Souls dungeon from the start? damn, thats hardcore

The ground approached quickly, rapidly. A normal person would yell and scream when faced with this scenario. Not many people want to die after all.

But Jake (formerly (y/n) ) wasn't normal he was the most retarded 16-year-old in the multiverse. So he did what he believed was the right thing to do! Refusing to let himself be intimidated by the approaching ground, Jake spread his arms, and soon he was in the most dominating and powerful pose to ever exist!

The T-pose!

The ground is threatening him, thus he must assert his dominance over the ground!!!

"You think that I will-!"

THUMP! 

His speech was interrupted by his face smashing the ground, together with his body…while still maintaining the T-Pose…

"Fuck, ouch." He grumbled quietly and limped towards the bonfire at the Firelink shrine

"Aaaaa-" a man in full knight armor was dropped off by a giant raven, his screams also interrupted by his body slamming into the ground, "oomph!" He cried out as he felt the impact. 

"Hey, at least you got dropped closer to the ground." His words were ignored as the knight took off his helmet and started emptying his stomach.

"Well, this is certainly one of the more entertaining arrivals I've seen." A man in chainmail armor sitting a little further from them said.

"Hello there! I would come and shake your hand, but I'm waiting for the bonfire to heal my broken ribs." Jake said, making the Crestfallen warrior smile In amusement.

"You are young, aren't ya? Why have you come here?" The man asked, only to immediately follow with more dialogue "ah, wait, let me guess. The fate of the Undead, right? Well, you're not the first." His somewhat friendly expression changed into a grim one. "But there's no salvation here. You'd have done better to rot in the Undead Asylum… But, too late now."

He kept silent for a while, eyeing the new two undead who came to this cursed land.

"Well, since you're here… Let me help you out."

"I would appreciate it." Jake knew what information the knight would tell him, but it doesn't hurt to do a little bit of roleplay, right?

Oscar, the undead knight from the asylum that originally gives the player the Estus flask, now with an empty stomach, wiped the remaining vomit from his mouth and listened to the fellow knight.

"There are actually two Bells of Awakening-" 

Oscar interrupted "Two!?" He said, shocked. The man didn't mind him and continued.

"One's up above, in the Undead Church. The other is far, far below, in the ruins at the base of Blighttown. Ring them both, and something happens… Brilliant, right?" He laughed at that last part, finding something funny in it. "Not much to go on, but I have a feeling that won't stop you. So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Undead?

Hah hah hah hah…" The idea of people still coming here to try and complete this impossible task was a joke to him. One he still found funny no matter how much time passes. But who is he to tell them to stop? Who would even listen to a man who decided to sit and stare at a bonfire for the rest of his undead life?

"...Well, I guess this will be harder than I thought." Oscar said and put on his helmet. "Where do we go first?" The answer to that question was a no-brainer for Jake.

"Up to the church, if blighttown is even half as horrible as the stories may suggest, I will choose to deal with multiple groups of hollows first to gather souls and strengthen myself with them before going down." Oscar nodded at his friend's reasoning. He approached the bonfire and relaxed when he felt its warmth.