chapter 7: Fuck work, im gonna go playing minecraft.

"Morning." I said as I groggily entered the school staff room. 

"Mhmm…" Glynda replied, still half asleep and slowly sipping coffee

Next to her was Professor Port, sleeping on the desk and drooling all over it.

And Doctor Oobleck? He is fucking inhuman, morning just started and he is doing pushups in the corner of the room! He has 50 cups of coffee around him, and 10 of them are already empty! Wtf?? How?

How did his heart not explode already!? Jesus…

So, two things…

One. I've been living in Beacon for half a month and there is still 1 month left for summer vacation to end.

Two. I have to write and send, in detail, documents that contain the inner workings of sorcery, how to use it, how to begin training it, the theory behind it, and a long list of materials that can be found on Remnant so people can create their magical conductor with it.

Because apparently im the only one that can use sorcery without a staff.

But how did I know all those things? Did I gain knowledge about it when I got the spells from the moonlight butterfly? Did I use the system to buy something that contains all the knowledge?

No.

It was Finn, the system itself that described everything in detail. I just had to mindlessly write down everything he said.

At least I could do it on a computer, and didn't need to do this on paper.

I already wrote everything about how to train and use sorcery, and was halfway done with the material for the catalyst.

But why do I have to do all that? Well, simple.

If im teaching sorcery in beacon, then the other 3 huntsman academies need to teach it too.

And I'm the only "expert"...

It took 5 days of constant councils meeting and demonstrations to prove that magic was real, that was already tiring enough. 

But after that, I was told I need to write all the material needed for classes so other academies can teach sorcery too! 10 days of constant typing…

I wake up, eat, turn on the computer, type everything that the system tells me, and go to sleep.

Sometimes I don't even shower…

"Ughh…" I groaned and pressed the right combination of buttons for the coffee machine to make me a cappuccino.

I hate work.

[Dont be like that! If we keep this up then we will be able to end all the documents needed 5 days before the start of the school year!]

That still means 25 days of constant typing!

[Hey, you wanted to become a teacher, it was your plan! So stop bitching about it and go to work!]

Fuck you! …im drinking my coffee first.

Hey, by the way, I want to ask you something.

[Hmm?]

How do you know so much about dark souls sorcery? 

[I'm omniscient on an omniversel scale.]

Wtf? Doesn't that make you as knowledgeable as God himself?!

[Not really. After the universe, there is the paraverse, and somewhere between them, there is the megaverse. All three of them create a multiverse of a specific story, for example, the RWBY story. But somewhere out there there are infinite multiverses of other stories, and the collection of all those multiverses creates the Omniverse.]