chap 5: putting myself into RWBY plot.

A/N: I know I said 13, but im already tired, and in Poland it's already 23:15 when I posted this.

I may gonna go to sleep.

More chaps tomorrow.

=========

"Can we talk about this?" I asked, but felt the wyvern's teeth sinking into my flesh, and my ribs being crushed by its jaw.

At that moment, I changed into a blood fountain. 

A great lightning spear struck the wyvern snout, making it drop me. I immediately asked God for healing just like Genji mains do to Mercy mains.

Miracles work wonders when used as healing magic. Seriously, how many miracles are there that are just different ways of healing yourself or another person? A fuckload, the answer is a fuckload.

But It has also a lot of offensive power too! 

"Moses stretched out his staff toward the sky," I began to chant "and the Lord sent thunder and hail, and fire ran down to the earth." Dark clouds started to of the hail, very severe, such as had not been in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation." The wooden cross in my hand radiated light, the sun was covered by lightning clouds that were constantly lit up by lightning and fire swirling around inside them.

"Feel the wrath of God you filthy lizard!" With that said, I released the magic in my talisman and watched as the heavens attacked the wyvern.

The fire that was swirling inside the storm clouds shot downward at the wyvern, covering it in a fiery tornado!

Lightning followed right after. Thunderbolt after thunderbolt rained down from heaven and struck the lizard inside the fire cyclone.

I could hear it's pain, and with each roar, I felt my body tremble from vibrations in the air that it caused…or was that the lightning? Maybe both?

The assault of fire and lightning kept on going for a couple more seconds before it stopped and the thunderclouds magically disappeared. Surprisingly, the wyvern was still alive.

Its scales were destroyed, shattered due to their weakness to lightning. In other words, the drake was naked its armor destroyed.

Oscar was the first to move. He charged at the beast and jumped onto its head when it tried to snap him with it's mouth. He then started going crazy on it! 

STAB! STAB! STAB! STAB! STAB! STAB!

one stab after the other! Into the wyvern's head, into its neck, into its eye! 

Siegmeyer charged at the wyvern's back legs and swung his zweihander, each swing wounding its limbs more and more until it eventually couldn't even move them! 

Solaire joined Oscar mid-way through his rampage on the wyvern's head, targeting the neck more than the head.

Soon the wyvern could only lay down and accept death, its wounds too severe to survive this battle.

[You killed the Hellkite wyvern! You gained]:

[-"fire breath" pyromancy]

[-Drake sword]

Nice.

"Everyone okay?" I asked the three knights accompanying me. They all nodded. "Good." Since no one needs healing…

'Log me out, I had enough for one day.' I told Finn and readied myself to return to Remnant.

I felt a thug on my chest, and before I knew it, I was back in remnant holding my Nintendo switch with the Dark souls menu on it.