chapter 10: A crusader enters hell. May the demons rest in peace.

"Scary stuff" is just a cave with a bunch of zombified adventures. Not that I mind, I found some iron and coal, hell even some gold! The equipment of the adventurers I can sell for some emeralds I guess.

So after gathering everything I could from there, I moved to the "really scary stuff" and saw that it was a dungeon entrance in the shape of a creeper face. 

At the end of the day I got richer by taking all the emeralds I found in the dungeon and all the minerals I found in the cave.

There was also an ice wand that I found, but honestly, the best use for that thing is to make iced tea, it's simply too weak for anything else.

So with both places explored, and the sun setting down, I built a simple but effective wooden square house to rest in while waiting for the night to pass. 

I had to make it extra large for Sven to fit in it, but ultimately we both had a roof under our heads.

"That was fun, right Sven?" The good boy barked and then yawned.

Dungeon diving is fun but also exhausting.

A life of careless adventure is fun, to be honest, I could get used to this. But I have worlds to save and the word of the lord to spread, so, unfortunately, I can't live like this forever. 

I need to go find a portal tomorrow. The map I got has a broken nether portal marked on it, but since it's broken then I will need to find some obsidian to complete it.

Or maybe I can just buy it if im lazy.

Wait a second.

I can buy obsidian…

"Fffffffff-" I have realized the stupidity of my actions. Why go and search for a nether portal when I can buy all the blocks and make my own? 

Actually, why not just buy the blocks to the End portal and go kill the dragon?? I have a lot of emeralds from looting two dungeons! 

WHY DID I EVEN BUY AN ARMOR AND A MAP FROM VILLAGERS WHEN I COULD HAVE DONE IT THROUGH THE SYSTEM!?

WHY AM I SUCH A RETARD!?

[Heh, you finally realized it.]

Shut the fuck up Finn, or I swear to God I will slap you.

[Jokes on you! I don't have a body!]

*irritated voidling crusader noises*

[Anyway, you can't buy an end frame and create a portal. I mean, you can, but it wouldn't work.]

[This is also the Minecraft Dungeon world and the arch illager has the second key needed to open the end portal.]

The orb of dominance? That's the thing that gives him power, right? It's also an End dimension item, it allowed him to change into a mutant void enderman as his final form.

[Got it in one!]

[You want to enter the End dimension? Well, you better go deal with the arch illager.]

Great, another thing I need to deal with in order to get out of this place.

Hey, can I get a quest for this mission? I'm surprised I didn't get one already, to be honest.

[Sure.]

[Main Quest: Escape from Minecraft!

[Objective: You entered a Minecraft world to relax and have fun but now are trapped in it thanks to your new boss. Defeat the arch illager, kill the ender dragon and get out. ]