Chapter 9: villagers are stupid, and i got pranked by my new boss

"Wooh! Now that was an adventure!" I said as I crashed on my Minecraft bed, Sven barking in agreement…how the fuck did he fit through the door?

"Alright! Log me out, im gonna go do that stupid interview that Ozpin wants me to do."

[About that…]

I don't like where this is going….

[I can't…]

Wut?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT!?

[Well…you can't "Log off" from this game, you need to complete it.]]

But- wha- why didn't you tell me before I entered the game??

[The void pranked you and blocked me from telling you.]

Great…my new unwanted boss decided to mess with me, what a great day to be alive! What does he gain from this? Did he do this just for the LOLs?

[Yeah, that's basically it.]

I can respect that, but also, I hope he dies in a ditch. That shit is only funny when I do it to other people, not when it happens to me!

Well, at least I will have some sweet gear when I walk out of this dungeon. I only had the diamond sword, everything else on my checklist is still in need of collecting.

Like a netherite armor and sword, so I can look cool while dual wielding the netherite and diamond swords.

An enchanting table because it has been already confirmed that souls are the magic power of the Minecraft world, just like sorcery i'm planning to teach at Beacon.

And any other cool thing I find so I can hang it on my wall.

Alright! Fine! I'll do this….but only after a nap.

I took off both mine and Sven's armor with the help of inventory and got comfortable on my bed. I saw my big doggo lay down on the floor beside the bed as he too decided to take a quick nap.

I yawned.

Alright, I'll start this adventure after I wake up.

—timeskip brought you by Jake and Steve arm wrestling—

"Huh…who knew that I made my house so close to a village?" I questioned myself and looked at a decently big village that I found after 10 min of traveling. Best part? It has a blacksmith!

Approaching slowly, I made my way to the village with Sven walking beside me like a good boy. He ain't gonna run off to God knows where, he was trained to be a good puppy. 

Yes, he is my puppy, I don't care that he is bigger than most wolves! He is my sweet little puppy! A PUPPY! 

Is this how parents feel when they refuse to acknowledge their child has grown up?

"Hi!" I yelled to a farmer, the first villager I saw.

He stopped tending to the crops and looked at me. He took quick glances at the diamond sword strapped to my hip, and at Sven.

"Hi!" 

Oh God, he has the exact same voice as the villagers from "villager news"! This is the best day of my life!

"I was wondering if you had some cartographer I can buy a map from?" 

"Oh! Yeah! We have a paper guy!" Paper guy… okay. "His name is villager #12! He is probably wandering around here somewhere."