chapter 6: Shattering Ozpin's view of reality.

"Come along, with me~ and the flowers and the bees~! We can wander through the forest, and do as we please~" I sang while handcuffed and on observation by the vice-headmistress of beacon. 

"Come along, with me~ To a cliff under a tree~ Where we can gaze upon the water

As an everlasting dream~!" I think she likes it, she stopped glaring at me. "All of my collections~ I'll share them all with you~ Maybe by next summer, we won't have changed our tunes~" that's the magic of adventure time…that cartoon was and still is legendary. It just has good vibes, especially it's songs.

"We'll still want to be, with the butterflies and bees~ Making up new numbers and living so merrily~" Words cannot express how empty yet also somehow satisfied I was when the series finale showed up…it just worked. I liked it.

"All of my collections~ I'll share them all with you~ I'll be here for you always, and always be with you~" Note to self, visit a Adventure time dungeon! If it works on games maybe it will work on TV series?

"Come along with me, and the butterflies and bees~ We can wander through the forest~ And do so as we please, living so merrily~!" *Sniff* fuck…im not crying! I'm not!

"That's a beautiful song." The amazing wizard of Oz said as he entered the room. Did he waited and listened behind the door? "About a sense of carefree adventure, am I right?" Hmm…I noticed that he didn't bring me cookies as he did with Ruby.

Did Ruby eat all of them in the other room when Ozpin was talking to her or did he not care about me because I don't have silver eyes?

Tch. I'm gonna develop a legendary baking skill just to make everyone go crazy for my cookies but make sure that you will never get any! That's a promise!

"It's a song about a very specific feeling that is hard to describe." I answered.

"And yet, a song can convey it without trouble." He sipped on his hot chocolate.

I nodded. "Music is powerful, man. It speaks to a primal pit in our brains." 

[Are you just going to keep quoting other works of fiction?]

I know a lot of references, it would be a shame to not use them!

"Indeed, there is something special about music." He took one more sip from his mug. Just how much cocoa does he have there? Is it infinite? "But I didn't come here to talk about that." He put his mug down on the table and looked me straight in the eyes.

His expression didn't show any emotion. It was kinda scary, to be honest.

"Wanna talk about my abilities? Maybe about the fact that there are no documents about me?" Those were my guesses on what he would want to talk about, it's always one of those subjects in fanfiction.

"Both." I was right twice. Nice, new score. "The ability to conjure fire and shot dark projectiles wouldn't be odd if not for the fact that you can use both of them, and both of those powers are too different in nature to be from a single semblance."

"Just wait until you see me throwing lightning." I replied with a grin.

He blinked, his face still unchanging. But I could see that he needed a second to process what I told him.

"You…have control over the elements?" He questioned, a hint of suspicion mixing into his previously neutral expression.

"A Lil'bit. I know a bit of pyromancy, and I can throw some lightning with a prayer. Other than that I just know some soul sorcery." 

[You just keep spewing things without a care! Why!?]

xD

[I hate you sometimes.]

Hmm, maybe it's a fucked up sense of superiority? The fact that I can easily shatter Ozpin's knowledge about Soul/Magic and how it works, and that for all he knows now there can be more people who could do magic that he didn't know about.

The immortal reincarnating wizard who lived thousands of lifetimes gets his worldview shaken by a teenage idiot.

There is something beautiful about that.

Ozpin looked troubled for a second, but he cleared his throat and continued.

"Explain 'soul sorcery', is it Aura?" Hmm…now how do I explain this? 

A certain video from a popular soulsborne YouTube came to my mind.

Yeah, that will do.

"Life originates from the soul, which exist in solid and loose forms." Big hat Logan soul spear and crystal soul spear is an example of that.

Soul spear exists in a more loose form, it's made out of soul energy, and wounds only the soul.

But Crystal soul spear exist both in soul form and physical form, wounding both soul and body.

"Stronger beings have their souls held together in unicity, infusing their unique personality and power" Like the four lords or the demi-gods.

Hell, even something like the moonlight butterfly! And that's just a regular girl that had her body experimented on and changed by Seath!

Alright, let's continue to lecture the wizard of Oz. Although, I'll need to change this part since in RWBY people's souls are not visible once the body dies.

"When someone's Aura is awoken, the link to the soul is reinforced, allowing the soul to be exposed to the air." I was proud of myself for the level of attention that both Glynda and Ozpin were giving me. It felt like a big achievement. "And when the soul touches the air…" dramatic pause. "It lits up the darkness like a fire!"

Thank you "VaatiVidya", your content is truly amazing! 

"Through study and practice, a dedicated scholar can use their soul more than just for Aura. It could allow him to shoot all kinds of different projectiles, or apply different effects to the environment and himself. Not to mention the ability to put these effects on objects, most common being rings, to allow someone who isn't familiar with the sorcery to be boosted by it."

A long pregnant silence fell in the room. Ozpin rested his elbows on the table and brought his intertwined hands in front of his face. He stared at the table, his head lowered slightly making anything below his eyes not visible due to his hands blocking the way.

Not to mention that his glasses were doing that famous "anime glowing glasses" thing

Glynda kept silent but kept looking between me and Ozpin. Her face showed a troubled look, and she awkwardly shifted from one leg to another, squirming in place.

I have done it! I dropped a bomb that left both of them speechless!

Woohoo! Go me!

"So." Oz began after he corrected his glasses, making them stop reflecting the light in the room. "This sorcery is…magic? And it's teachable?" 

"Yup. As long as you possess a soul, you can use it!" I stated confidently.

Wait…what if souls from the people on remnant can't do it? I said it myself not long ago, right? Their souls are different than the ones in dark souls!

Uhh…Finn? A lil' help buddy? Did I fuck up?

[People on remnant can perform soul sorcery. Don't worry.]

Oh, thank God! I thought I messed up my plan!

"Mr…?"

"Jake."

"Mr.Jake. Do you know who I am?" Does this guy keep using the same line every time he meets a potential recruit?

"You are Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon academy." I answered his question and already predicted the next one.

My plan worked!

[All according to keikaku.]

"Indeed, and as a headmaster, I would like to offer you a Job."

Hook, line, and sinker.