C H A P T E R 2

"The things that make me different are the things that make me ME"
Piglet

C H A P T E R 2

I walked towards the door that had a huge sign above displaying "reception" I was guessing that was reception.

I sighed as I stood in front of the door, was I ready for the first day of work after everything that happened?

I used all of my power to open the glass door which was opening only a few inches. I was glad there was no one around to witness this embarrassing moment.

I can't be that weak, can I?

The door opened quickly pounding into the side of the wall, I looked over to see a back of a tall person wearing a suit. Before I could say thank you for opening the door for me, he was already nowhere to be seen.

This place is weird. They have unopening doors and vanishing people. Before I could lose my mind, even more, I walked to the reception desk.

"Hello, you must be Sophie. It's nice to meet you, I'm Amy," The woman said with a sweet smile.

I smiled back at her "it's nice to meet you amy."

"I wouldn't worry about the door, even I have problems with it and I go to the gym most days." I wasn't surprised when she said she went to the gym every day, she looked very muscley and strong.

She put a paper together and paper-clipped them "oh, and that man who opened the door for you is the person you will be working with" she handed me the paper.
You mean I'm working with the disappearing guy, maybe he can teach me some tricks on how to vanish. I laughed in my head at my awful joke.

I took the paper "thank you, Amy have a good day" I smiled and waved she did the same. I smiled at myself at the fact that I might have made a new friend.

I walked to my classroom, the students will be here in about 30 minutes giving me enough time to get settled into my new class. I mentally slapped myself "my class" I need to remind myself that I'm only a teacher's assistant, I probably won't be in much need other than getting papers from the printer or something.

What if the students are mean to me or something, what if I embarrass myself again what if there- I should probably stop overthinking there's a low chance or maybe a high chance of that happening.

I walked faster trying to end these thoughts quicker gosh how big is this school?  I feel like I've been walking forever.

I finally found myself standing outside of the classroom where I will be teaching, I prepared myself for the hundredth time and opened the door this time I was lucky enough to open it without embarrassing myself.

I glanced around and spotted a black spinny chair that somebody was sitting on but before I could get the chance to speak the chair rotated to face me.

What I saw next startled me.

"Sophie?" His eyes darted at mine sending my mind to the past the past where he bullied me until I had to get home-schooled.

I could tell he was staring at me with his normal dangerous stare even with my eyes looking at the floor I didn't want to look at him I couldn't his eyes held too many bad memories.

"is there something on the floor more important than me?" Yes, the 10-year-old-looking gum that was stuck on the floor. That is what I wanted to say but I didn't, I was way too scared like always.

I looked up at his green stare memories came flooding at me.

High school:

sophies pov:

It was getting to the end of English class but before I could leave I got passed a note, it was from the boy I sat next to, I opened it up not knowing what it could be.

Meet me at 11:30 at...

Why does he want to meet me? If he wanted to say something to me, he could have told me while we were in class. I looked at my phone there were 5 minutes until 11:30. Was I really going to miss class to go meet him?

I didn't want to miss class but I wanted to find out what was so important that he didn't tell me in class. Maybe he doesn't even want to tell me something, he might want to show me something.

I roamed through the people who were trying to get to their lessons.
My mind was asking the same question what does he want to tell me? 
I finally got to the place 'The cleaning room'.

I entered. There he was leaning against the wall, I have to admit he is absolutely stunning.

"I was getting worried you weren't going to come." He walked towards me and locked the door.

"Why did you lock the door?" I questioned with confusion there was no need to lock the door I doubt anyone would come in here.

He walked closer to me. His body touched against mine, he put a finger on my lips making me stop talking.

In a slipt second his lips crashed with mine making me push back "What are you doing Ryder!?

I looked up at him he looked mad. I unlocked the door and rushed out.

Ever since that day when he tried to kiss me, he has been bullying me up to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. My high school years were filled with misery because of him.

My thoughts flew back into the air when I heard someone call me.

"Sophie?"

"Yes?" I spoke not knowing what to say. I was wishing that he wouldn't recognise me.

"Your desk is other there" He pointed to a small desk which sat in the corner of the room.

"Thanks" I walked towards the desk putting my bag on it, He was still gazing at me with his green eyes.

"I need you to do the paperwork that is on the desk" Before I could speak the door slammed. The only noise that could be heard was the tress slowing dancing in the wind outside the window, I sighed and grasped the paper there were about maybe 200 pieces. did he really expect me to do all of this?

A few minutes later and I finished the first paper it was mostly reading all the dull stuff. I looked at the time there were 7 minutes until class started and there was no sign of him.

My mind went back to him and high school possibly the worst 4 years of my life. I looked back at my hand and the scar that he gave me.

I was getting worried thinking about him, what if it happens again?

A loud ringing noise entered my ear making me jump.

Thank you for reading i hope you liked that chapter!
Don't forget to

L I K E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

S H A R E

Reading all of yalls comments make my day Thank you
Word count: 1183

The Teacher's petOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara