C H A P T E R 8

'your smile brightens up my day' 

--------------------------------------------

"It's okay I've got you"

-----------------------------

Ryders Pov:

Today is my day of teaching which gives me plenty of time to go fix some issues I have with 1 of the nightclubs that I own. I got dressed in my normal suit and jumped into my car as I begin driving to the club. I kept my eyes on the road and my mind on Sophie, she's so gorgeous but so innocent I just want to keep her for myself.

I parked my car in my private space, got out and headed to my office which was hidden away from all the rackety music. I sat down at my desk still thinking about her gorgeous body while lighting a cigarette and blowing out smoke into the air. I stood up and made my way to the bar to get a glass of whisky as I started to work.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours, now it has just turned 7 sharp I closed my laptop down and thank to myself before I went home. Everything that I have been dreaming about all week has been related to her I mean who wouldn't dream about her she's so innocent but naughty at the same time her brunette hair swaying with the wind and her blue eyes matched with the beautiful ocean. I hope I don't have to wait too long to see her again.

I pulled away from my thoughts and walked to the main bar where loud music could be heard from. Of course, I could just of had a drink alone in my office but I feel like I need to socialise and maybe talk to some girls to get my mind off Sophie.

I ignored the eyes I was getting from the girls and the death eyes from the men which by now I was used to it I can't count how many times I have been asked out by women it was almost unbelievable. I sat down and waited to be served by the barman who looked very busy talking to someone, I wonder who? I looked at who he seemed so interested in and my eyes winded. What's she doing here?!

She's in so much trouble! She would never come here on her own so someone must have dragged her into here. There are so many risks in taking such an innocent person to a place like this when there are people who are willingly going to do stuff whether or not it's illegal. My blood boiled at the thought of some man getting to her and even touching what's mine.

I watched closely as he turned his back around to get her a drink. He better not fuck with her drink or else he won't be here to serve drinks not even in his grave. She stood up after taking the drink from the barman, it looked like there was a napkin with writing on it, wanting to get a closer look I got up and placed myself behind her as I quickly read what it said 'meet me in the alleyway in 5 minutes after you have drank that' That motherfucker is up to something he is so dead, It looks like I'm not going home after all.

I observed her from the seats slowly sipping at her drink trying not to make a face which would have been funning to watch if that nasty barman didn't drug her drink.

From her expressions, you can see that she didn't enjoy the substance but that didn't stop her from drinking it anyway which was making me angry by the second. She finally finished it and started looking for the alleyway I believe, I supervised her walking around and then finally finding the door to the back, I stood around the door my face to the side, she opened the door and closed it and that was the last of her.

I waited a minute before going towards the door and opening, it the barman had a passed-out Sophie in his hands trying to drag her out of the alleyway. I wasted no time before punching him in the face until he became senseless and his blood splattered all over the concrete floor.

"It's okay I'm here," I said to her even though she wouldn't be able to hear me. I dragged her with me to my car ignoring all the stares we were getting, I put a seatbelt over her adorable body and started the car and drove fast to my place. 

-----------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for the 600 reads. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to

F O L L O W

S H A R E

V O T E

C O M M E N T

Thanks for reading love yall