C H A P T E R 6

"Never apologize for saying what you feel. It's like saying sorry for being real."

Suddenly, I felt raindrops fall on me. I couldn't be asked to deal with what happened yesterday. Therefore, I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come.

-------------------------------------

Chapter 6

I hopped off the bus. It was still pouring heavy rain which made me glad I had taken the bus. I headed to the reception. It took all my strength to open the door just enough for me to fit in. Like yesterday I was greeted by Amy's sweet smile. I smiled back and walked towards the desk.

"Hi, Amy!"

"Hey, Sophie, have you noticed you're 20 minutes late?" She said looking at the big clock that hung over the double glass doors. "Shit I didn't know" How can I have been so blind to the fact that I was half an hour late?

"It's okay, but I don't think Mr Davis will take it well. He hates when people are late." Well, he will just have to deal with it. "I should leave now," I said as I waved goodbye.

Before I closed the door behind me I heard Amy shout "Good luck!" which made me giggle. He surely won't be that angry, will he? After walking I found my classroom. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door.

"Don't fucking talk back to me!" I heard a familiar voice shouting, making me want to turn back. As soon as I entered, everyone's eyes were on me. "You are late," He told me.

" Sorry, there was traffic" I lied, despite the fact that there wasn't any at all.

"just sit at your desk." He stared at me as I walked to my desk.

"get on with your work everyone!" He said before sitting at his own desk.

This is so boring. No papers, no work, and I'm sure Ryder won't let me help the students. Isn't that what teachers are supposed to do, help students? Not him. He just shouts and gives detentions without a reason.

Maybe I should check to see if nobody needs help. I was just about to get up before "Miss Elison sit down" he said as if he was reading my mind. I sighed and sat back down. Why do I need to listen to him? Why can't I do my own things? I don't need him bossing my life around.

Getting up from my desk, I started walking toward them. The moment I began helping the students, I could feel Ryder's dangerous gaze.

After 10 minutes of helping, the bell rang, everyone gathered their things and left.

In the process of reaching for my bags, I felt my collar bone warm with a husky voice whispering to me, "You really want to be punished, don't you?" His husky voice whispered in my ear making my pussy wet.

"Turning in late and not following my rules and even lying to me."

"Do you want to be punished?"

"No," I replied, not interested in finding out what kind of punishment he would give.

"It's sir to you."

"No sir," he said, standing straight and walking away.

I gasped, what just happened? A part of me wants to kill him and a part of me just wants to fuck him.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out to the cafeteria. I walked up to Amy who was sitting alone "Hey amy."

"Hey, Lily, are you okay? your cheeks are really red"