C H A T E R 7

Today love your self first 

-----------------------------------------------                                              

it's not fair. how come he gets a spinny chair while I get a stupid small-ass chair I'm going to report this to him when he gets back unacceptable how he thinks he can have a spinny chair while I'm left with a chair that looks like someone has taken a massive shit.

The lesson has gone pleasingly so far well sounder than Ryder's anyways, with only a few minutes left until the bell goes. I tilted back on the chair almost falling backwards but quickly saving myself before my teacher's chair falling head-cracking story became a reality.

The bell finally went as the children packed up and quickly left for home time. I gathered my bags and smiled as I locked the door ready to get back into bed. "Sophie girl guess what!" I turned around to see amy rushing towards me with a massive grin. "what's up" I said hopingly sees about to say Mr Davis got fired probably not though or else she would be jumping to the moon and back.

"We are going clubbing tonight!!" She pulled out club tickets, to be honest, shown by the tickets the place looks pretty cool. "That looks amazing, I can't wait!" I jumped up and down and went to hug her. "How about you come to my house and we can get ready, I have the perfect dress for you to wear, she said as we both headed out giggling at each other.

I'm going to get so pissed tonight maybe not that pissed though I do have work tomorrow who cares il just take the day of.

We finally made it to her house after singing 90's songs In her car while going 60mph. I am so ready for tonight, Amy gave me a shot of vodka before giving me my dress for the night, and I went to the bathroom to try it on. It's not really what I had in mind It's extremely short and I mean short not to say my hips and snatched waist look stunning as well as my ass damm I would so defo date myself if I could.

I left the bathroom so Amy could finish the so what she called makeover."You look great!!!" "Let's finish your makeup then we can go after Im finished.

Time skip: We are now finally inside the club after 20 minutes of waiting, It looks amazing here there's loud music and bright flashing lights it kind of reminds me of a year 6 disco but without the smell of alcohol. "Imma go for a dance il see you later babe," Amy said as she disappeared into the distance. I guess I'm alone now, I've never been to a place like this before so I'm not sure how it all works maybe I should buy a drink and maybe dance. I walked to the bar and ordered myself a drink. "Hey, cutey what can I get for you" what do people normally drink at clubs? I looked around to see what everyone else was drinking but I couldn't recognise it I heard a handsome chuckle from the barman "You've never been to a place like this before no" He said leaning over the bar completely ignoring other people trying to get a drink.

"No, it's my first time today," I said hoping he wouldn't find me embarrassing. "wait here and il make you a custom drink" He winked making my cheeks turn red, he rotated his back to make my drink, He turned back around with an orange looking drink with God knows what was in it.

I took the drink and grabbed my purse "It's on me" He said smiling before taking others' orders, I looked at the drink and noticed a napkin with writing on it 'Meet me 5 minutes outside in the alleyway after you have drank that' it read with a winking face. Why would he want to meet me outside doesn't he have work to do or maybe he just wants to tell me something don't overthink it.

I took my first sip of the drink, and instantly my face changed expressions but not wanting to embarrass myself I quickly changed it back not wanting people to think that I don't go to clubs, not that there's anything wrong with it. I started drowning the drink faster by the second trying to not make that face again I checked my pink watch '7:33' I have 2 more minutes until I meet that man I should probably start finding where the alleyway is. I walked around the club squeezing through people until I saw a white door in the distance it probably leads to the alleyway. I ran to the door knowing I was late, I pushed the door with all my strength thankfully it was too difficult.

When the door was opened fully the cold wind hit my face causing my hair to flow in the wind. I closed the door and was met by the same man from before "Why did you-" I was going to ask before I was interrupted by his finger touching my mouth showing that he wanted me to shut up.

"I'm glad your here, did you drink it?"

"Yes," I nodded slightly.

"That's a good princess," He said as my eyes started seeing black I tried opening them in hope that It wouldn't turn all black but there was no use.

"It's okay I've got you"

-------------------------------------

What do yall thinks going to happen to Sophie??

Don't forget to

L I K E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

S H A R E

Word count: 940