C H A P T E R 11

"Oh, shit" I heard a deep voice say making me jump and also slip over.

--------------------------

My butt-first slide on the shower floor sent pain coursing through me. I looked up to see who was watching my plight, a gorgeous tall man watching me with tears flowing down my cheeks. As he quickly approached me, he took my hands and helped me stand despite blurred vision, I could see his clothes were now wet from the shower. 

Apologizing, I let out a soft sorry.

"There's no need to be sorry darling," He said causing butterflies to flutter around in my stomach, I took a step out of the shower as he leaned in to turn the shower off causing his clothes to get even wetter.

After wrapping my body around the towel, I took in the man's features: he has brown eyes like me, light facial hair, and a sharp jaw. My apologies, I hadn't realized anyone was in here since the door was unlocked." How could I have been so stupid as to not lock the door?

"My name's Ace, Im Ryder's brother im going to assume that you know him?" Sadly I do. As I stood in front of him wearing only a towel, I felt slightly uncomfortable playing with my fingers. "Sorry, I'll leave it to you," he said and left the room leaving me alone. Damm, he was so handsome, I blushed while thinking about him. While leaving the bathroom, I sat up on top of the bed and sighed, "Oh, it hurts!" I talked to myself, taking off my towel and looking into the mirror to see my but.

"Damm" I heard another deep voice chuckle making me jump but not slip over next time I looked up it was Ryder does he not know how to knock I know this is his room but he defo knows I was still in here I could have been naked.

Oh, wait I am my hands quickly went to cover my body "Get outt!!!" I shouted not being able to control my anger towards him "Fucking brat" I heard him mutter under his breath before leaving. What is this feeling it feels good finally standing up for myself against him and giving him what he deserves There's a block of self-esteem missing from me because of him but finally giving in and giving him karma is slowly bringing that self-esteem back I can already feel, I felt my face turn into a smirk as I thought about getting him back for all the pain he brought me.

I quickly got dressed into the clothes which were about 3x too big for me, I grabbed the dress I was wearing before and left the room. Shit how am I going to get back home I don't drive and Ryder definitely won't give me a ride my only hope would be to find that guy Ace and hope he will give me a ride. I sighed and made my way around the house opening doors hoping it won't be the room to that absolute hotty called Ace.

After some time of walking and opening doors, I finally found him on the couch I took a breath of reassurance since this could possibly be the more award conversation of all time.

"Um Ace" 

I hoped you enjoyed that chapter. I promise you all that spicy chapters will appear soon. 

Don't forget to

F O L L O W

S H A R E

V O T E

C O M M E N T

Thanks for reading love yall