Chapter 1: Are You My Master?

Bell Cranel a 14 year-old boy, and currently the only member of the Hestia Familia, before coming to Orario, he was trained in the basics of fighting, and weaponry by his Grandfather, 7 years ago. After his Grandfather passed, Bell found a secret compartment in his room, that contained a jet-black sword with strange engravings on the blade and guard, once he picked up the blade, the engravings began to glow and shine a sky-blue. Bell began to train with the sword, and as time went on, he found out that the blade could change forms, becoming a plethora of different weapons. As Bell continued using the weapon, when he slept he began dreaming of a woman, no, a king, that he had never seen before, and at times, he saw through her eyes.

But that was then, now, Bell Cranel was in Floor 5, after adventuring for a few days now, much to the surprise of many guild employees, who of which believed, he wouldn't have lasted a week in the dungeon. The rabbit didn't wear much armor, not that he really needed it, as he always came back unscathed.

Bell noticed that no monsters have spawned in since he's reached the floor, and was incredibly confused

Bell noticed that no monsters have spawned in since he's reached the floor, and was incredibly confused. The rabbit continued walking around for a few minutes, until he reached another room within the floor. He analyzed the room and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, or at least, not until a large shadow hovered over him. Bell turned his head, glancing back to see what it was, and froze. His eyes widened in shock and terror, only to see that, the creature that was right behind him was... A Minotaur.

BELL POV

I froze in horror as I saw the Minotaur standing in front of me, I felt how my body trembled, as drips of sweat ran down my face. Through the fear, I snapped back into reality and tightened my grip on the sword, I noticed the monster attempt to attack, and jumped to the right evading the attack, while sensing the power behind the punch. Once I stabilized myself, I readied myself for battle.

"Let's go..." I said, as I leaped forward, charging in for a counterattack.

The battle between me and the Minotaur commenced, as I dashed in. The monster attempted to strike once again, but went under the attack and cut its side. The ox howled in pain and backed away, I didn't let up my attack, and continued to attack my opponent.

As the battle continued, the monster was too slow for the me, and I was able to dodge every attack the monster threw at me. But, it would seem like the battle wasn't going into the my favor either, while I did cut the monster, they weren't deep enough, due to my lack of strength. On the basis of speed, while I was fast, the Minotaur wasn't falling too far behind, as it was able to evade some of my attacks, and was keeping pace.

'This is getting me nowhere. I–?!' I couldn't finish the thought, as my eyes widened, seeing monster charge at me, it grasped me between its horns as it smashed its head into my stomach. It continued its charge, smashing me through multiple walls, until reaching a closed off room with only one entrance.

The ox then threw its head to the side, launching me into a wall. The force of my body impacting the wall was so great, that it caused a small crater. I groaned in pain as my body fell to the ground. Pain surged throughout my body, and I was almost unable to move. I felt my eyelids become heavy and my vision begin to fade, as I was succumbing to unconsciousness. Once everything faded to black, I heard something, a woman's voice, I recognized her voice it was the voice of the woman from my dreams.

"This isn't the end..."

"You have much more to show me..."

"Call me... Call my name!"

My eyes opened widely, as I saw the Minotaur attempted a finishing blow. I ducked, rolling under the attack, I rose to my feet, and spun the blade in my hand, and changed its form, to a spear-like weapon. I crossed my arms, with one hand holding the weapon, with the other being open, began to chant.

 I crossed my arms, with one hand holding the weapon, with the other being open, began to chant

"To the Fairy Oueen of Avalon, Heed my call..." I chanted, as my free hand began to shine red. I closed my eyes and continued. "Lady of the Lake, as I pray, I call upon thee..." The red light began shine brightly, as I reopened my eyes, and called her name. "Morgan Le Fay, I summon you forth!" I exclaimed, as the shine of the red light reached its peak, and a bright white light, flashed before my eyes.

Once the light appeared, a wave of force hit me, sending me back, and causing me to fall on my butt, I shielded my eyes from the light's brightness, and could only hear the Minotaur howl in agony, as I heard the sound slashing, I then noticed that the weapon was no longer in my hand. After a few moments the light ceased to shine, and I slowly uncovered my eyes. I saw the Minotaur's crystal laying on the ground, along with the blood splattered along the walls. That's when I saw her... The woman from my dreams... Although, I've seen her beauty in my dreams, it could never compare, to seeing it up close. I stared, drawn to her beauty, she turned her head, and her eyes locked with mine. They were cold, but... Deep within, there was a sense of warmth.

She slightly opened her mouth, and asked a question

She slightly opened her mouth, and asked a question... A question that would change my like forever...

"Are you my master?..."

TO BE CONTINUED