Chapter 8: Alliance and a New Servant

Once the group made their way to the surface, they went to the Guild to tell them of their findings, and were met with the Hestia and Loki Familia.

BELL POV

"Aiz-tan!" Loki called out launching herself at her, which the latter simply stepped to the side evading her, leaving her to fall into my arms where I caught her.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Um, Loki–!?" I yelped in surprise, when she grabbed my ass. "Loki, what the hell!" I exclaimed, forcing her away.

Loki took a few steps back, and with a perverted smile, began moving her fingers in a grasping motion. "Heh, not bad, Kid, you have bigger butt than, Lefiya." Loki said playfully.

"......" Everyone stayed silent, at what Loki just said, meanwhile, Revis glanced at my butt, and then the Elf's.

"Huh, she isn't wrong, nice ass." Revis said before smacking my butt, gaining another yelp.

"Revis, could you not, please!" I said slightly annoyed. I was had been so focused on Revis, that I didn't realize that my tiny yelp made most of the girls around us blush.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Revis apologized.

"Hmph" I noised, as I pouted looking away from her in disapproval.

'So cute!' The girls thought in unison. Of which I still wasn't paying much attention.

"At any rate, Ms. Eina, escort us to, Ouranos." I said.

"Bell, are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes, there's business we must discuss." I replied, to which she simply nodded.

Eina escorted the my and the Loki Familia to Ouranos' chambers. After a few minutes, we looked up to see a old man, sitting on a throne.

"You must be, Ouranos." I said, to which the man only nodded.

"What is this 'business', you wished to discuss?" Ouranos asked.

"The Hestia Familia will take full custody of Revis, in return, you will be given information on Evilus' whereabouts, and a few plans they have." I announced, shocking the rest of the Loki Familia, including Eina, all the while, Loki herself smirked, at my bargain.

"......" Ouranos said nothing.

"So, what will it be?" I questioned.

"Very well, I accept your terms." Ouranos answered in agreement.

"Thank you, Ouranos, I'll give you and the Guild a full report on the situation by the end of the day. But before that, we need to talk, and that includes everyone in this room, even your right hand, whose hidden in the shadows." I ordered.

"I see, Fels, come out." Ouranos ordered, as a cloaked figure appeared from the shadows. "What do you wish to talk about?" Ouranos asked.

"The identities of my Familia members." I replied.

"Are you sure?" Eve asked.

"Yes. Right now, if we don't act fast, Orario may enter a dark age once again, and we can't have that. We need to form a sort of alliance, in order to prevent history of repeating itself. And in order to form said alliance, all cards must be set on the table." I explained. "Furthermore, if this problem isn't solved soon, the Loki and Freya Familia won't be able to handle it, any longer, it may become a problem for us as well." I said.

"I see, if you believe this to be the right choice, then I will support you." Eve said with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Eve." I replied giving her a smile of my own.