Chapter 3: Lancer, and The Hostess of Fertility

BELL POV

After Goddess gave Morgan her blessing, what the latter commented earlier today still bothered me, then I read over my new summoning skill, which brought me to finally question what she meant. "Morgan, what did you mean, when you said you'd make me only yours?" I asked.

"To put it the most simply, you  possess the ability to summon more servants, and I'm quite positive that you'll mainly summon women, but I digress." Morgan explained.

"I see... I do have one more question." I said.

"Then by all means, go ahead." Morgan replied.

"By summoning more servants, it will allow the Familia to expand, and will make it easier to explore the dungeon, than if I were to continue going solo. I'm still inexperienced, and even with the little skill I have, it's all mostly instinct." I said. "While you are incredibly powerful, I believe it would be a good idea to gain more members, and potentially have a teacher to train with, what do you think?" I asked.

"I agree, while I am powerful, that's only by a means of magic and curses, unlike you, I do not possess the skill you do when wielding our weapon." Morgan agreed. "That being said, summoning another servant that could potentially teach you would be a great asset. Along with allowing the Familia to expand, and having more people within the party would allow our Familia to dive deeper into the dungeon, and could become a great benefit down the line." She answered calmly.

"Then, what do I do, and who should I summon?" I asked.

"There is one, a Lancer Class Servant named, Scáthach. She was the teacher of many heroes during her time, and exceptionally skilled and strong." Morgan suggested.

"I see, let's give it a shot." I said, to which Morgan nodded.

We left the room, and entered the church's main hall, as Morgan began drawing a summoning circle.

"Go on, all you have to do is channel your magic energy, and begin chanting." Morgan said.

I walked up to the magic circle, held out my hand and concentrated. I closed my eyes, and channeled my energy, as an image of a crimson spear appeared, beginning my chant.

"The queen and gatekeeper of the haunted ground called the Land of Shadows." I chanted. "Mentor of the hero of Ulster, and original wielder of the magic spear, Gáe Bolg." I continued, as I opened my eyes. "Scáthach, I summon you forth!" I exclaimed, finishing the chant.

The red mark on my hand began to shine brightly, as a blinding white light came from the magic circle. Everyone except Morgan shielded their eyes, and once the light began to dim, we opened them once again, to see a woman with long purple hair and red eyes, wielding two crimson spears, and the beauty she possessed was one that could not be expressed by words alone. It was as if she was a goddess in human skin, even the Goddess of Hearth, Hestia, became mesmerized by her beauty, then she finally spoke.

 It was as if she was a goddess in human skin, even the Goddess of Hearth, Hestia, became mesmerized by her beauty, then she finally spoke