Chapter 11: Training Begins, and A Rider

It was a new day, Bell had woken up, and dressed himself, and wore his brand new armor that was crafted by Welf, in which he called it "Rabbit Armor", much to Bell's displeasure. But still, the armor was well crafted, and provided more defense, so it wasn't all bad. Bell equipped his weapon, and heard a knock at his door, he proceeded to open it, and was greeted by one of his maids, Maria Ibuki, an Elven woman with long brown hair, and green eyes with glasses. Compared to the other maids, she had a much more mature appearance, like a woman in her fourties'

Maria is a kind, and caring woman, and due to her older age, she is incredibly mature, and knowledgeable about her line of work, in a sense, she could be considered the head maid of the Familia

Maria is a kind, and caring woman, and due to her older age, she is incredibly mature, and knowledgeable about her line of work, in a sense, she could be considered the head maid of the Familia. Unlike the other maids in the Familia however, she was discovered by Bell two weeks prior, when he went on an investigation mission with the Captain of the Ganesha Familia, Shakti. Where they found out, the man they were investigating was a Slave Trader, who kidnaps countless women, and sold them to the highest bidder, while freeing the rest of the women and capturing his associates, Bell located the leader, and saw how the man was about to rape an innocent woman, and stopped him, nearly beating the man to death, Bell despised vile acts, he rescued the woman who was is now known a Maria, and she has been working under the rabbit since.

"Oh, Maria, Good morning." Bell greeted, giving Maria a bright smile.

"Good morning, Master Bell, if I may, what will you be doing today?" She asked.

"I'll be training with the Loki and Freya Familia, for the next few day, preparing for the expedition."

"I see, would you like me to make you some lunch before you depart?" She asked, giving him a motherly smile.

"That would be wonderful." Bell agreed, returning the smile.

After a few minutes, Maria prepared Bell's lunch and handed it to him, as Bell thanked her before heading towards Twilight Manor, where everyone's training began. It was a grueling first day, Finn and Gareth finally understood just how out of shape they were, as the other executives of the Loki Familia understood just how far they were compared to the Freya Familia. While Bell and Aiz did better than Hedin had hoped, they still had room for improvement, especially the Sword Princess, Hedin and Bell noticed just how reliant she was on her magic, and that wasn't good. She was skilled there was no doubt about it, but in relying on her magic to increase her physical abilities, like strength, agility, and endurance, her fighting abilities had not progressed by much. She noticed this, while observing Bell, and seeing him progress much faster than she was, while she took Hedin's teachings to heart, Bell went above and beyond all expectations. While she and Bell were sparring with Hedin, she stopped, bringing everyone to a halt, causing Hedin to raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Sword Princess, is something wrong?" Hedin asked.

"I don't get it." Aiz said.

"You don't get what?" Bell asked.