Chapter 5: Another Servant, And A New Home

"Yes, I am the one who summoned you." Bell said calmly, as the archer stared him down with a serious expression.

"Tell me, Mongrel, who are you?" Gilgamesh asked, slightly pissing off Morgan, and Scáthach, while Hestia was just confused.

"My name is Bell Cranel. Mind if I ask a question?" Bell said.

"By all means." She responded. 'I'm surprised he didn't react to me calling him a mongrel.'

"When I imagined your story, I was led to believe that you were male, yet you were summoned as a female, why?" Bell asked curiously.

"That's because the male counterpart you saw, was the original, while I retain all of his abilities and memories, you could say that I come from a parallel timeline, where he was born female." Gilgamesh explained.

"I see, so the same can be said about Morgan's sister, who in the original story was in fact male." Bell deduced.

"Correct." She replied.

"That makes a lot more sense." Bell said.

"Tell me, Mongrel, is this where you live?" Gilgamesh questioned, while observing the area.

"For now, yes. At least until I can afford a new home." I answered.

"You know this place is not fit for a king." Gilgamesh said.

"Yeah, well, not everyone starts at the top, unlike you, Your Majesty." Bell said sarcastically.

"My, my, you have quite the tongue, what else can it do?" Gilgamesh asked, with a noticeable vein popping out.

"Let's see, eating, talking, joking, pleasuring, and a few more." Bell replied jokingly.

"Am I a joke to you?" Gilgamesh questioned, as her blood boiled.

"Until you put that arrogance on a leash, then absolutely." He joked.

"......" Gilgamesh didn't say another word, and walked up to Bell. "You're really starting to piss me off..." She admitted grabbing Bell's collar. "I like that." She said, as she kissed her new master.

This left everyone present shocked, and the servants furious. As for Bell, he was hit with a wave of emotions, shock, embarrassment, confusion, and much more. Gilgamesh parted her lips from her master, and grinned.

"I've never met a man, who would stand up to me, while showing me that much disrespect, much less continue to stand their ground. You are one in a lifetime." Gilgamesh commented.

Bell calmed himself, and looked back at the archer. "While I do respect both kings, and gods, I will not bow my head to one, nor will I allow myself to be belittled by them, no matter how powerful they may be." He said, causing her smile to grow.

"Yup, you'll make for a perfect husband. Let me ask you this, to you, what does it mean to be a king?" Gilgamesh asked, gaining everyone's curiosity.

"A King must hold the extreme of all thing, good and evil, they must laugh more loudly, and rage for much longer, a person that their people envy, but adore as well, a king is more than just a simple ruler, but a valiant leader, allowing the flames of aspiration to burn with in their people. Ruling but fair, fierce but kind, that is what I believe a king is." Bell responded, causing everyone's eyes to widen. "I do not believe a king should oppress their people, as he should care, and teach them to be the best they can possibly be, like a father does for their children. For when the time comes for someone else to wear the crown, they'll be ready to do the same, as their king did for them."

"Boy, how old are you?" Gilgamesh asked.

"I am fourteen years old." Bell replied, as Gilgamesh kneeled for the first time in her life.