Chapter 2: Morgan Le Fay

3RD PERSON POV

Bell didn't answer her question, which caused the woman to become slightly irritated. So, she asked the question again, first calling the white-haired boy.

BELL POV

"Boy, are you my master?" The woman asked again, but I couldn't respond, I didn't know how to respond. My mouth was open but no words came out. Not until I took a deep breath, and calmed myself, I was able to speak.

"Who... Are you?" I asked.

"My name is Morgan Le Fay, yours?" Morgan asked, as she answered my question.

"I-I'm Bell, Bell Cranel..." I answered, I noticed she gave her hand, so I accepted, and she helped me up. She then gazed at my hand and noticed the red mark on it.

"I see, you are my master." She said.

"Master...?" I asked.

"You summoned me, making you my master." Morgan explained.

"I see... Um, Morgan?" I called nervously.

"Yes.." She responded.

"Could you call me something else, I don't really like the idea of being called master by someone stronger than me." I explained.

"I see, very well, Husband." Morgan said.

"Huh?" I asked, incredibly confused.

"If you summoned me then you are worthy of me

"If you summoned me then you are worthy of me. All I ask of my husband is, give your
everything to me." She said placing her free hand on my cheek while bringing her face closer to mine, causing me to furiously blush.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say, my head just continued spinning, Morgan noticed this and smiled.

MORGAN POV

'Fufu~, cute.' I thought. 'For a human, his mana is seemingly endless, and there's something else, but I can't put my finger on it. In this world, servants don't exist. So, why am I here, how am I here, and how did this boy obtain my weapon and summon me.' I analyzed, but these were questions for another day, for now, the first this I have to do is understand this new world, and protect my husband.

"Husband, let us leave this place." I said, grabbing his attention.

He seemingly snapped out of his confusion, and responded. "Right, let's go." My Husband said grinning excitedly.

'I'm going to enjoy my stay here.' I thought. A new world, new rules, and a very cute master, but I had a feeling that I wouldn't be the only one he summons.

3RD PERSON POV

Bell lead Morgan out of the 5th Floor, little did he know a golden-haired girl watched them leave. When the girl felt Morgan's power, she froze, her aura was incredibly cold and dark, as for the boy with the appearance of a rabbit, she couldn't feel his magical pressure. Normally every being, possess a magical pressure equivalent to their power, even if a person's pressure was too weak, it could still be sensed. But... She sensed nothing. The only words that escaped her mouth was. "Who is he?"