Chapter 4: Monsterphilia, and The Golden Throne

The following days, Bell continued his training with Scáthach, and was doing much better than last time, even getting one to two blows in, not that it would have been enough, he still was pummeled into the ground. All the while Hestia informed everyone that she and Morgan would be gone for a few days.

'It's only been a few days since his training started, and he's made incredible progress. I can't underestimate his talent, even for a moment, although I'm holding back, he shouldn't have been able to hit me yet.' Scáthach thought, gazing down upon the panting Bell. 'I'm going to have to take this a little more seriously.' She walked up to Bell and sat him up, lending him another potion. "That'll be all for today." Scáthach said.

"Alright, how did I do?" Bell asked.

"You're adapting at an incredible pace, at the rate you're going, you'll turn out to be a real monster." Scáthach stated.

"That's good to know." Bell said.

"Anyway, let's take a break from the dungeon today, I heard that Orario is having a special event today." Scáthach suggested.

"That sounds good, I haven't taken a break since I started, so resting by body and mind for a day would do me some good." Bell agreed.

"Then let's go." Scáthach insisted excitedly.

"Alright, alright... Let me go get changed." Bell replied.

BELL POV

I took off my armor, and changed into fresh clothes, wearing a hip-length white coat with a small black patch on the right side above my chest along with a long-sleeved black shirt underneath. I also wore black pants, a beige belt with a silver buckle, and black shin-high boots. I exited the room, to meet up with Scáthach, who wore a tight hip-length black long-sleeved turtleneck a maroon thigh-length skirt, black shin-high socks and black slip-ons.

"Are you ready?" Scáthach asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said happily.

We left, and went off to check out Monsterphilia, after a few minutes, we ran into the cat person from the Hostess of Fertility.

"Mr. White-hair, Nya!" She called out.

"Hm.. Yes, do you need something, Miss... Um, what is your name again, I never got it?" I asked.

"Anya Fromel, Nya!" Anya said excitedly.

"Anya, got it. Ms. Anya, what do you need?" I asked.

"Could you give that silly girl her purse, she forgot it when she went to Monsterphilia, Nya." Anya asked.

"Silly girl?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

In that moment, a young Elven woman appeared, bonking Anya's head.

"Idiot, he won't understand you if you speak that way." The Elf said. She had green hair and sky-blue eyes, if I were ignorant, I would have probably thought that she was a fairy.