Chapter 6: Meeting With The Loki Familia

Author's Note

– Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I will be skipping over Lili's Arc, as there isn't much change, other than Lili being terrified of Bell's servants, and no new servants were summoned. (Sorry, Lili-fans.)

These are Bell's current stats.

Name: Bell Cranel
Age: 14
Race: Human
Level: 1
Familia: Hestia

[STATUS]

STR: A824
END: S930
DEX: S982
AGL: SS1093
MAG: A852

[DEVELOPMENT ABILITIES]

LUCK: C
WEAPONS MASTERY: C
MAG. RESISTANCE: F
CHARISMA: F

MAGIC

[GÁE BOLG]

[FIREBOLT]

SKILLS

[LIARIS FREESE]

[SERVANT SUMMONING]
CURRENT LIMIT: 4/7

[MIND'S EYE]
—————————————————

Bell and Scáthach continued their training as usual, and after a few hours, they went to the dungeon alongside Morgan and Gilgamesh, while Lili and Eve decided to stay back a take care of the Familia home. They reached the 12th Floor, while clearing out every floor on the way, it was pretty surprising to them that there weren't any other adventurers in the dungeon that day, but continued doing their own thing. After about an hour of clearing out the floor, they were met with a familiar, and rude voice. They turned around to see three of the Loki Familia's executives: Riveria, Lefiya, and Bete. Alongside another black-haired elf, walking with them, Bell didn't recognize her as a member of Loki's Familia, and guessed that she belonged to another god.

BELL POV

"Well, I didn't expect to see your weak ass here." Bete mocked.

"Ah, and here I thought Loki put muzzle on her rabid dog." I joked, snapping back at his comment.

My reply caught the others off guard, gaining a chuckle out of Riveria and my servants, while Lefiya froze in shock, and other elf was incredibly confused, while Bete grinned.

"Still a cheeky piece of shit, I see." The wolf commented.

"Yep." I simply replied. "So, what brings you four down here?" I asked curiously, as Riveria narrowed her eyes in interest.

"I dont know, what do you think, Mr. Cranel?" Riveria said, with a curious smile, I could tell she wanted to see what answer I'd come up with, was she perhaps trying to gauge my intelligence and deductive abilities, maybe.

"Well, seeing that there is only three Loki Familia executives, it isn't some form of expedition, or a farming run, seeing that you have another person that isn't apart from your Familia or possesses a connection to your Familia, my best guess is that you are on a search mission. Am I correct?" I deducted, leaving them in shock in how quickly I figured it out.

"But, how did you?" Lefiya couldn't even finish her sentence with how shocked she was.

I looked into the Elf Princess's eyes, and could immediately tell what she was thinking, even her facial expression showed how flabbergasted she was. 'Who is this boy? His intellect is off the charts, he is very smart and knowledgeable, even figuring out that we have no real connection to black-haired elf.' Riveria then finally asked another question.