Chapter 11 - The Trial

We hadn't found anything.

The search for any evidence regarding Sudo's case wasn't working.

Both groups met up after searching yesterday, but no one found any useful information.

We were now all seated in class, discussing the situation.

No words were said, but you could feel it in the air, the depression spreading over the class for not getting points because of Sudo.

"I'm going to say it," Yukimura started, "it might be more beneficial for the class, for Sudo to be expelled, so we do not face the risk of losing more points."

It was a risky statement to address to the class, but it was one I'm sure many of them agreed with.

"What did you say!" Sudo bellowed from the back of the class.

"Fufu glasses-boys right, we should drop off the deadweight here and now."

Kouenji also agreed with the matter. For someone who wasn't liked by many in the class, he had no fear of saying whatever came to his mind.

"Huh? What are you saying Kouenji, you trying to fight?"

"That's your problem. You're a hothead with no control over his emotions," Kouenji continued to provoke Sudo.

"That's it!"

Sudo got up from his desk and made his way toward Kouenji.

"That's enough," I got up from my desk and made my way between Sudo and Kouenji. Not wanting the chance of a fight to break out and cause more problems.

"Tch," Sudo went and returned to his desk.

"Thank you, Fukumoto-kun," I turned back to see Hirata. It seems he also jumped out of his desk to try and calm the situation.

"Everyone," Hirata turned to address the class, "I know we all feel down about not getting points. But; I know I'd feel far worse about giving up on a classmate."

"Yes, everyone, we shouldn't be giving up on our classmates." Kushida now took center stage. "So, please, if any of you know or saw anything, don't hesitate to tell us. It would help a lot."

No one in the class responded, we may just be at the end of the road for evidence connected to Sudo's case.

"Everyone, return to your seats."

Chabashira-sensei walked into the classroom, prepared to start the lessons for the day.

"I wish I could've been put in Class A," Yukimura muttered as we returned to our seats.

"There is a way, Yukimura."

All eyes turned to Chabashira-sensei. If she said a way to reach Class A was just surpassing them in Class Points because that would be a sick joke to get our hopes up like that.

"How sensei?"

"20 million Private Points. Anyone who reaches that amount may purchase a ticket to any class."

20 million... that's definitely no easy feat.

"No one has ever done it before, in the history of this school, though."

As I thought, trying to accumulate 20 million Points by yourself was impossible. But; that didn't mean there wasn't a way to get 20 million points, albeit the methods would be far shadier.

"Sensei, has anyone gotten close to that amount?" Horikita asked.

"Yes, a student a couple of years ago got 14 million Private Points. But, after investigation, the student was collecting points illegally, so they were expelled."