Chapter 13 - A mutual agreement

Ellie

On Wednesday, I'm still thinking about what happened. How he slid his fingers into my pants and gave me one of the best orgasms of my life. I can barely pay attention and as I get out of my last class, I sigh in relief.

There's a text from Jenna asking me to meet her at Dirty, so I brace against the icy wind that's stirred up and head on over.

The coffee shop is filled, and it takes me a while to find Jenna. My heart speeds up when I realize she's not alone. I give her a wave and get in line, thankful for the opportunity to collect myself.

I want to run away. But she's already seen me, and so have Julian and D.

For some reason, I never imagined running into him on campus. I was so set on Friday's film class and Saturday at the dance studio that it never crossed my mind.

That's not true. I kept having fantasies of him pulling me into closets and empty classrooms.

"Hi."

My whole body reacts as his voice crawls into me.

"Hi."

He's standing so close behind me I can feel his heat. And after the chilly wind, I like it.

"Do I need to apologize?"

I spin around to face him. "Do you regret it?" Damn, he looks sexy in his black button down.

"Do I regret watching you come? Having you squirming under my fingers?"

His voice is low, but my cheeks color immediately and I look around to see if anyone overheard him.

I clear my throat. "Do you?"

"Hell no. You?"

I shake my head. "You have nothing to apologize for."

"Good."

I want to ask him a million questions, but it's my turn to order. I get my latte and reach for my wallet. Before I get it out, D is handing the barista money.

"I got it," he says.

"You don't have to do that."

"It's your money." The way he smirks at me makes me want to jump him right there and then, and I lose myself until my drink is ready.

Jenna and Julian are sitting beside each other at a booth and I slide in opposite them.

"You made it," Jenna says.

"I didn't know this was a date." I smile and raise an eyebrow at them.

D sits next to me. His leg is against mine and I don't move away.

"It's not." Jenna blushes in a way that makes her look sweet and innocent. "I was waiting for you when they showed up."

"Are you going to the fall festival this weekend?" Julian asks Jenna.

I see my chance and quickly answer. "She wants to go. And if I can't find anyone else to take her, she'll drag me along."

"You're not interested in the festival?" D asks over his mug.

I shake my head. "Not really my thing."

I'm not lying. I could take it or leave it. Jenna loves the festival, though. She loves all festivals where you get to walk around and look at stuff while eating other stuff. I don't see the charm in it.

"I thought we were going on Sunday?" Jenna asks.

"I love festivals," Julian says.

"Are you going?" I ask him while I ignore Jenna's glares. Sometimes I don't understand how a grown woman can be so shy.