Chapter 16 - Power-play ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

Ellie

I spend Sunday morning helping Jenna get ready for the festival. She's oddly nervous and I have to reassure her that Julian does like her and they'll have a great time.

When Julian picks her up, I wave them off and walk over to D's house. It's not before I ring the doorbell that I realize I have no way of telling if Winters and Knightley are home. D said they would be gone, but what if something happened?

I'm trying to think up some excuse when D opens the door.

"Hi," he says and lets me in. He looks good. His hair is damp, and he's wearing a tight black t-shirt that hugs his muscles.

"Hey."

I grab the strap of my bag and hold on tight.

"Do you want a drink?"

I shake my head. "Are we alone?" I meet his eyes and see fire.

"We're alone," he says.

"Good."

I take a step forward and he puts his hands on my waist. His fingers are warm. I tilt my head up and he lowers his lips to mine. I want him. My fingers slide up his chest and around his neck. He nibbles on my bottom lip. Sucks it into his mouth. I lean into the kiss and brush my tongue across his lips.

He's hungry for more. I can feel it in my stomach as he steps closer, demands more from my mouth. I give it to him. It's like there's a source of ambrosia between us, and we both need it to survive.

His hands tighten, and my feet leave the floor. I hold on to his shoulders as he pushes me up against the wall. My legs wrap around his waist and our tongues play together.

When my hand moves down between us, he pulls his head back.

"We should go upstairs." His voice is dark and husky and I smile. I did that to him. "Someone might return."

I nod. But instead of letting me go, he kisses my neck. I moan as he kisses a trail toward my shoulder.

"I need you naked," I say. My voice is also hoarse.

His head jerks up and our eyes meet. I expect him to put me down. But he holds me tight and starts walking.

"D. Let me down. I can walk." I glance behind me at the stairs.

He starts up the stairs, and I hold tight to his shoulders.

"You need your energy for other things," he says.

I breathe in. This is really happening. We are about to fuck. And if it's anything like when we kiss, it will be mind blowing.

He takes the stairs without slowing down and opens one of the doors. I get a glimpse of a neat room and a large bed with a metal headboard.

D kicks the door shut behind us and drops me on the bed. I'm too excited to talk. He pulls his shirt over his head and I finally get a good look at his abs. I reach out to touch them. He trembles under my fingertips.

I lean in and place a gentle kiss above his belly button.

"God, babe. You're making me so hard."

I glance down. He's not lying.

"Is that so?"

"Take your shirt off. I want to see your tits."

I lean back a little and lock eyes with him as I pull off my sweater. His eyes burn as they dip down to my red satin bra. I've never been ashamed of my boobs, but I really care what he thinks.