chapter four. little daph

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

season one | episode two
Summer Dress
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Daphne lays on the couch with Malia at her feet as they listen to the group in the kitchen talk about the portraits Susannah is gonna paint for them. "Here you go, little Daph," Jeremiah hands her a green smoothie and she starts drinking it, not opening her eyes yet. She doesn't even sit up until Belly walks in. "What happened to your eye?" Natasha asks, looking at the young girl making Daphne turn to them. "Fell," she speaks up and Belly nods.

"Guys, we need to go shopping for the deb ball!" Susannah rushes into the room pulling Malia to her feet as she drags the girl to the kitchen and James walks into the living room. "This whole thing just doesn't feel like Belly, a little like Mal though," Laurel speaks up. "I have no idea what feels like me though," Malia speaks up and James throws himself onto the couch with Daphne. "Guys, I have no idea who I am, is that normal?" she asks and Daphne laughs. "Who wants to be normal?" she speaks, rubbing her forehead. "You sure aren't fucking normal," James pats Daphne's head, making her groan. "Watch your language,"

"Cussing you out is my love language,"

"I wish you hated me,"

"I'm starting to," he adds and she gets up, tossing her body onto Conrad who catches her. "Let's just go swim, dude," she pulls him out the door, her eyes falling on Belly and Conrad's falling on Malia as their make their way out.

"You okay?" He asks and she pulls off her shirt, falling into the pool. "why wouldn't I be?" He falls down next to her, splashing her. She loves and it pushes her hurt her face. "Nothing, it just feels like you kinda wanna be Belly's escort," he smiles and she rolls her eyes before dunking his head into the water.