Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Maya bishop and well I have a secret. It's not that I'm a killer or anything along those lines. I just did something immature and now I'm living with my consequences. I was 14 and the new kid at my last school. I didn't have friends or really anyone to talk to so when a senior took notice of me it felt really good. It felt like I wasn't such a nobody anymore, someone took notice of me and that someone was the hottest guy in school. Jack. Jack had all the girls drooling over him and gawking over him as if he was the newest iPhone apple had released. I won't lie Jack was pretty dreamy but that didn't take long for me to realize that it was an act. Girls that had been with Jack always told everyone he's a player and he's no good, but then you get girls like me who don't care about "assumptions" she just saw what she found cute and went for it. The moment Jack caught me starring at him in the cafeteria last year he smiled instantly. It was a smile that made you get butterflies almost instantly, it was the smile you almost knew was to good to be true.
Long story short after a while Jack and I became a couple. A couple that when you saw them at school you would become envious of there relationship. But when they got home you really saw how toxic it truly was you saw it for what it was. A 14 year old freshman who was manipulated and thought he wanted her for her and a 18 year old senior who only wanted her for one thing. Pleasure. It didn't take long for me to give Jack what he wanted. After all he told me he loved me and he'd never leave me. But that all changed when I told me something. Something that he didn't want. It hit me like a slap in the face when I saw the little plus on the test. Yeah your right, I was pregnant. I was 14 years old and I was dumb enough to get myself pregnant by some douche who left me the second I told him. I was so dumb to ever think he loved me.

*********************************************
It took a while before I had the guts to tell my parents, my mom was a simply lady and deep down a lovely person but that part of her was hidden by a dark shadow. That dark evil shadow was know as my dad, he on the other hand was hard to please and if it wasn't done his way or wasn't what he wanted he made sure you knew. I can't tell you how many times I was "kicked" out of my house for getting a 99% on a test instead of a perfect score. Or how many times I had to run home after my track races. Oh yeah forget to mention that, I run track or at least I did until last year. I was really good at it too but I never enjoyed it. I never got the happiness from a win or the enjoyment of a medal, I only did it for my dad, to please him and make him "proud". So when I had to tell them that their daughter got herself pregnant at 14 it was a absolute nightmare. My dad would have thrown me out of the house if my mother didn't tell him to calm down and take it easy on me. That was the first time my mom had stood up to my dad and I was honestly proud of her. He had been hiding her loving side for a really long time and this time she couldn't back down to him.
My mom was very helpful through my whole pregnancy she really was my rock. She pulled me out of school when my bump started to show so nobody would know what happened and she agreed to homeschool me until I was able to go back to school. Having a baby also means I need a job I need a stable job that will pay for all of my baby's needs. My mom even payed and helped throw me a baby shower behind my dads back. My dad still refuses to acknowledge the fact that I'm pregnant and that I can no longer win races or win at all the things he wanted to win at, but honestly I'm fine with that. I feel free now, besides the fact I'm a mom, I feel free from having to be perfect for my dad.

*********************************************

2 months after I turned 15 I had my daughter, Marley was her name and she was my whole world. But shortly after I had Marley mom told me it was time to start my new school. Going to a new school was scary as it is but also leaving my baby was even more terrifying. I knew that I had to keep Marley a secret and I knew to not think a senior is going to love me for me. I know that in order to make new friends I need to keep Marley hidden, keep her a secret. Even if that would be the hardest thing to do, I was determined to make sure nobody knew.

———————————————————————————

Hi! This is my first story so don't be too harsh I really didn't have an idea everything just kinda flew out of my mind and I don't think it's to bad lol.

Comment ideas you have for me as I need a lot !

I hope you like it so far I'll try to do another update very soon and keep them consistent !
Thank you for reading