Chapter 13

Carinas pov:

I woke up a couple hours after Maya and I decided to take a nap and to be honest that nap was fantastic I was so tired and just needed to sleep in my girls arms. the talk we had this afternoon released all the stress and worry I had in my body. I still worry a lot about Jack but now that every thing is cleared with maya it's ten times less. That talk with Maya today opened a new feeling for maya I never knew I didn't show. It was lust. I don't know if we are ready for that yet though. I don't want to push and scare maya but I also want my feelings known. I mean we have been together for months now so I don't think it would be too soon. I stay laying in Mayas arms listening to her steady heart beat and watching her chest slowly rise and fall for another ten minutes until she starts to wake.

  "Hey beautiful" I say as I lean in to kiss her cheek when I see maya open her eyes. "That was an amazing nap I have to say!" Maya says as she starts to laugh. I nod my head in agreement. "Maya can I ask you something?" "Always" "where are we in our relationship like when we had that conversation earlier the way you made me feel it was something I've never felt before and I don't know what to do about it. It's a good feeling but I don't know how you stand and I know with Marley and Jack it's a mess but I guess I want to know if your ready to take our relationship to the next step?" I say all in one breath. "What do you mean next step? Like uh like sex?" Maya asks as she starts to bite her nails and sits up. "Yeah but I'm not pressuring you into it if your not ready your not ready and I will always respect that. I love you no matter what." I say and maya hugs me tightly. " I love you so much carina but I don't think I'm ready." She says well she continues to hold me in her arms.

  We stay in each others arms for a while until we decide to go down stairs to see marley and my mama.

"Well there you two are I was starting to think you weren't ever coming down." My mama say as as she laughs. "Thank you so much for watching Marley I hope she's been good for you she's been throwing tantrums a lot lately." Maya says as she goes to take Marley out of my moms arms. "Mama No. NO mama!" Marley starts to fight. "Come on mar it's around your nap time let's go to a nap baby." Maya say as her one year old continues to fight her. Luckily I still have marleys travel crib here so Maya can just lay her down in the guest room so we don't accidentally wake her.

************************************************

    ***smut warning*** ......your welcome😑
Mayas pov:

  I lay Marley down and take carinas hand and walk us to her room. Once I shut the door I attack carinas lips with my own and start to walk her backwards to her bed. Carina breaks the kiss when she realizes I moved to take my shirt off. "Hey hey we don't have to do this maya just because I want to I know your not ready and I'm not forcing you." Carina says as she breaks the kiss and attempts to move away from me as I start to kiss her neck. "I want to... please you my love. Im ready I just needed to think" I say as I start kissing carinas neck rougher which causes carina to let out a gasp. "Can I leave marks?" "Yes but not to dark I don't need my mom questioning me. With her saying that i move to the side of her neck that can be hidden by her hair and start to kiss her neck harder and harder until I see red marks starting to form.

  I move down to carina a chest looking into her eyes for permission to remove her shirt which she nods. I lift her lavender colored crop top to reveal her beautiful chest sitting in a black Lacey bra. "Can I leave marks here?" I ask again getting a smile in return. I kiss her chest harshly leaving dark purple bruises all over her chest with each new one I earn a soft moan from carinas lips. I ask her for permission to remove her bra which she eagerly nods her head. I lightly laugh as I reach around her back to unclip her bra letting it fall off her revealing carinas bare chest. I could tell how turned on she was by how hardened her nipples were. I cup them with my hands and lightly massage them earning louder moans from carina. I lay her on her back and hover above her placing my knee between her thighs which causes carina to gasp at the feeling. I lean down and kiss her on the lips passionately with my tongue sliding across her bottom lip asking for access. Carina opened her mouth wider giving me access our tongues dance around for what feels like forever.

  I slide my hands down to her chest and start to play with her nipple between my thumb and my index finger which causes carina to moan. I play around and tease her for a while until I decide to take it further and place my tongue on top of her nipple hearing carina gasp which turns me on so much more.

   I move my hands to her waist and unzip her pants. "Can I Remove your pants beautiful?" I ask with a smirk. "You better" carina says as she's breathing heavily. I pull her dark blue jeans down to her ankles which carina ends up kicking of her legs. I can tell through the fabric on her black lace panties that she's extremely wet. I move my fingertips slowly up her legs and to her inner thighs until they reach the fabric of her panties and my slowly slide my finger up and down through the outside of the fabric which causes carina to moan extremely loud. "Baby you have to be quiet your mom will hear or worse you'll wake my child!" I say as I shush her. "Please maya please!" Carina whines well she begs me giving me her frustrated face. I go to remove her panties just to be interrupted by Marley crying. "Great just fucking great!" I say as I climb off a very frustrated carina. " no no no NO!" She says as she starts to cry. "heyy what's wrong beautiful?" "I just really wanted you maya..I'm going to go use my bathroom an I'll try to be quiet." She says as she gets out of bed leaving me to go get Marley.

____________________________________

Yes two updates in a day and I kinda have some smut so be happy haha I kinda got a little carried away sorry about that.

  Please tell me what you guys want to see!!

  Amos! Kaelynh84
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!💗💗