Chapter 7

(Time jump)

Maya pov:

Everything had been okay with carina. Marley really loves her a lot, it's so sweet seeing how well carina is with her. Marleys birthday is coming up soon and I'm so excited! It's crazy to think that my baby is turning one soon! But that also means I turn 16 in a few weeks also. I know carinas going to go all out for me even when I tell her not to. We've been spending a lot of time together lately. Carina spends the night on schools nights and my mom drives us both to schools and vice versa but her moms not as lean about the always at my house but to be honest I don't really think carina cares. Carina also knows everything about marley and Jack and well the whole situation, she actually cared to hear my side of the story instead of calling me a 'slut' like my dad likes to say. Carina and I have become really close she comes over and basically just grabs me and cuddles with me. It's cute but just still so crazy she's not scared off by the whole kid thing. I really like carina and I want to tell her but I don't want her to waste her teenage years dating a girl with a kid. It's not fair to her.

A few hours later carina decided to come over. At this point she doesn't even knock she just walks in and talks to my mom before coming to my room and stealing my baby from me. And leaves me all alone! So rude but oh so cute.

"Can I ask you something" carina says while keeping her eyes fixed on mar. "Of course you can! Ask away" I said as I layed down on my side next to her. "Could you ever see us dating?" She asked as she turned to face me laying my baby on her back in between us. "I- I could but I can't." "What do you mean?" I didn't want to hurt carinas feeling or upset her but I couldn't let her waste her life and have to grow up faster by being with a girl who's a mom. "I have a baby." "What you have a baby I didn't know!" She said laughing. "I can't let you waste and ruin your life by dating me. I'm a mom. I can't party. I can't go out. I have to be there for Marley. I can't let you waste your teenage years just to date me. You already spend so much time with us and I feel selfish." I said as tears threaten to fall. " maya look at me. Your not forcing me to do this, I'm not wasting my life. I'm spending my teenage years doing what I want to do with who I want to do it with. And that's you. If I didn't want this I wouldn't still be here maya. Yes it will cause challenges but I love you maya and I love Marley." Carina said as her own eyes started to water. We always say 'I love you' but for some reason when she said it it felt different. It felt right.

**********************************************
Carinas pov:

I knew what I wanted from the second I hugged maya. She's a sweet caring and funny person who's an amazing mom given her circumstance. I would much rather spend my teenage life with Maya and Marley than going out and partying with all the kids from school. Maybe that makes me weird but maya was my safe place. She was the first person I talked to at schools and we were both new. She instantly made me feel comfortable. And the way we are with each other I wouldn't change it for a single thing. Mayas hugs make me feel ten times better when I'm upset and being able to slept next to her at night makes everything bad just go away.

After laying with Marley and talking maya decided to get up and put Marley to bed coming back and shyly placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Thank you for not leaving." She said as she blushed and turned away. " I couldn't never and would never leave you maya. You truly mean to much to me." I said as I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her down onto the bed. "Can I kiss you again?" I asked all smily. "Hmm I'm not sure" maya said with a smirk as I slowly leaned my head towards hers placing my hand on the back of her neck with a constant stare staying locked on her lips until ours met. It was a long and passionate kiss that was truly nothing more than a kiss. We both pulled away at the same time as maya buried her face in my chest trying to hide her blush that crept onto her face. We stayed cuddled up for a while when she decided to put on a movie and lay practically fully on top of me. "Comfy there?" I questioned seeing maya try to stay balanced with her entire body on top of me. "Very and I don't intend to move so well I hope you are too!" She said cutely in her baby voice she uses when she talks to Marley. Marley had been asleep for a whole 2 hours before she started crying which is a new recorded for her. Maya had taken her out of her crib and layed her on my chest which shocked me. Then maya layed next to us and placed her hand on marleys back as she watched Marley fall back asleep. "I'm sorry for saying that your wasting your life by spending time with me and Marley. It was rude and uncalled for I'm really sorry carina. I love when you spend time with us and I think my baby's starting to like you a little more than me !" " well yeah she's my baby !!!" I whisper so I made sure I didn't wake up Marley. "Oh yeah you got the stretch marks to prove that !" Maya said we both started laughing it got worse when she snorted which caused me to almost pee my pants. "I love you" maya said as she finally was able to calm herself down. "I love you too" I said happy and content with my girls laying in my arms. I knew I was going to ask her out soon but I needed to wait till it was perfect.

____________________________________

Woah two 3 updates with in 24 hours 😂 y'all are lucky! 😂 I have another chapter prewrote so I should update tomorrow or Thursday. I hope you are enjoying my story so far!

Remember to vote or I'll rip your teeth out one by one 😚

Also my dms are open !

Insta : kae_lyn_630
Snap: kaelynh84