Chapter 6

Carinas pov:

  I was sitting on Mayas bed as I hear the whole fight break out between her and her dad. Then I hear something that makes my stomach flip. Maya and her baby? What was meant by that? I know Maya has a secret but was this what she was keeping from me, that she has a baby? Not even two minutes later I hear a loud smack and maya running up the stairs. Maya ran into her room with a crying baby in her arms and tears streaming down her face.

  "Carina I'm sorry I'm so sorry that you had to hear that I understand if you want to lea-"

  "Maya listen to me I'm not leaving you. Yeah I have a lot of questions a shit ton of them to be honest but I'm not leaving you!" I say as calm as I can looking back and forth between maya and the crying baby in her arms. Maya starts to look as if she's going to pass out so I offer to take the baby out of her arms so she can calm down but she refuses she just pushes me away from her. "NO don't take her from me please !" She screamed as more tears threatened to fall. "Maya I'm not taking her from you I'm staying back and I won't move unless you want me to. See I'm just going to sit on the bed, I won't touch you or her." I said as I kept my distance from the girl in the corner of her room shaking and sobbing. Maya was hurting and deep down I wanted to just go over to her and wrap her in the biggest hug in the whole world but I knew that she didn't want that. Maya was different from carina when it came to that. She wanted to be alone when something happened and she didn't want hugs or reassurance she only wanted herself and her baby. Where carina wanted to be held like a baby in her loved ones arms.

  About 10 minutes of maya uncontrollably crying she finally started to calm down. I could tell she needed to get it out cause after she did she slowly walked to her bed and sat far away with her baby laying in her chest. "I know you have questions so you can ask. I won't be mad if you want to leave I won't blame you. Everyone leaves." She sad as she kept her eyes locked on her baby and only her baby.

"I'm not leaving maya. Your right I do have a lot of questions and I can tell this ain't the way you wanted me to know and I'm sorry that it got ruined by your dad. It isn't fair to you. I'm sorry that that happened maya." I said as I moved to sit facing her and she sat up slowly not wanted to wake her baby that crashed after she stayed crying for a good 20 minutes. "Thank you" maya said ask her eyes started to gloss over. "Hey hey it's okay everything's all right. I'm not leaving you maya I'm here and I'm staying." I said as I stood and walked to her side of the bed and bent down and lightly hugged her and kissed her forehead as I wiped her tears away. Maya decided on going and putting her baby in her bed and coming back and cuddling in bed with me as she fell asleep. I had a lot of questions but I knew she was hurt and upset so I waited to ask till she was ready to tell me.

************************************************
Mayas pov :

  Carina knows about Marley now and that scares me. What if she won't want to see me as much anymore cause I have a kid or I don't want to ruin her own teenage years if she decides to spend time with me and mar. But carina seemed different she didn't run like Jack did and she didn't hate me like my own father did. She seems like she's okay with it. I hope she is I really like her and I don't want to ruin our relationship.

  I woke up about a hour later to Marley crying and carina sitting on the edge of my bed instead of where we slept. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" I ask as I get out of bed and run to my baby. "Maya nothing happened she started crying but I didn't want to over step and go try and get her to calm down. That's your job and I didn't want to upset you." Carina said sadly. "Carina I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. I've just never had anyone offer to hold her or anything besides my mom I just got scared and it made me have flashbacks from when my dad found out. I'm so sorry." I said as tears almost came out again. "It's okay Maya you don't need to be sorry. You have a right to be scared about opening up about your baby to new people. I understand that." Carina said as she wiped my tears away once again. "I was wondering though, what's her name? I don't want to keep referring to her as 'your baby' I want to be able to call her by her name if your okay with that?" "Oh yeah of Course. Her names Marley. And I bet your wondering about her father, to be honest I don't know where he is. I told him about her and then he ran and I left schools I haven't talked to him in almost 2 years." I said. " Marley hm I like that it's really cute, Maya and Marley. Now that might just be the cutest thing ever!" Carina squealed. "You can hold her if you want to. Just warning she doesn't really like new people she she might start crying or hitting and I'm sorry if she does." I said with caution. "I'd love to hold her!" I handed Marley over to carina who took her so gently and sweetly and carinas face lit up when Marley layed her head on her chest. It really shocked me cause Marley was only ever been held by my mom or I. She reached for carinas hair and started to play with it in between her tiny hands which made carina laugh. I loved seeing how sweet carina was with mar and how much Marley really seemed to like carina. Maybe it wasn't ideal how she found out about my baby but it was a relief knowing she was okay with it. It also means we can see each other more cause marleys not a secret anymore.

___________________________________

Heyyy so I liked this part a lot lol I think the Marley and carina parts are the cutest 😂 please comment with any ideas you have for me to write about !!

Don't forget to vote or I'll chop your fingers off ☺️☺️

Byeeeee