Chapter 14

SMUT WARNING

    Mayas pov:

      It's been a few weeks sense carina expressed her feelings to me about what she wanted. We haven't had sex or whatever we had before Marley decided to interrupt us. But I knew carina was thinking about us just being alone. So I think I'm going to see if she wants to go on a date tonight.

  I gave her a quick call seeing as tho school got out a few hours ago.

  "Hey beautiful!" "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go a date with me tonight? My mom said she would watch Marley the whole night so we could be by our selfs!" " I would love to Bella! Where are we going?" "That's a surprise and I'll come get your around 7!" "Okay see you then Bella I love you." "I love you too"

   I planned on taking carina out to dinner at a new Italian restaurant that opened not to long ago. I decided to wear a new black pant suit my mom just bought me with a black lacy tank top. It's pretty dressy but Carina deserves the best.

I checked the time and saw it was almost 7 so I should probably start heading over to carina house.

*************************************************
Carinas pov:

   When Maya asked if I wanted to go on a date I got so happy! I feel like we barely have time to be just us.  Don't get me wrong I love Marley so much! She's the sweetest little girl in the whole world I love her more than I ever thought I would. But somtime I jsut like being able to lay with maya and Marley not come and get all jealous or her throw a tantrum it's nice to just be with my girlfriend you know? I looked and looked for my favorite dress. It was okie maya had bought me a little while ago when we were out shopping. It was a short tight dress what has flowers on it. I put it on and did my hair in very loose curls cuz I didn't know how fancy I needed to dress.

I was putting on some jewelry when the door bell rang.

  I opened to door to see my beautiful girlfriend standing in front of my with flowers. She looked so beautiful. I think I stared at her for a solid 30 seconds before she said something. "We'll Im flattered to think I'm pretty but um our reservations at soon." Maya said as she laughed. "Oh sì  sorry you just look so.. wow!" I said as I took the flowers from her and gave her a long passionate kiss. I ran to the kitchen and put the flowers in some water, grabbed my bag and headed to Mayas car. "So cna I know where we are going now?" I said with puppy eyes "nope not falling for the puppy eyes and no you can't know yet!"

  A little while later we pulled up in-front of the new restaurant that opened a few weeks ago that was also very expensive. "Maya this is to expensive we can't eat here" "babe money is just a number I don't care how much it costs I was to treat you to something so please?" "Fineeee" I said as a kissed her.

  Dinner was going pretty well we really just made small talk. Well we waited for our food. "You know my mama is on a business trip for a few days you could maybe come over tonight and we could be.. baby free. No interruptions, no parents. You could be as loud as you wanted." I say trying to turn her on. "I- that- that would be nice." Maya stutters and I can tell she's having. A hard time holding herself together. So you know me I have to take it further. I slowing and unnoticeably take my heel off and slowly slide my foot up Mayas leg until I reach her inner thigh and I can see Mayas face turn bright red. "Carina- I" I shushed her when she tried to say something. "Shush don't cause a scene maya." I said as I smirked and moved my foot closer to her center. When my foot softly landed on Mayas center she let out a small quiet moan. Hearing her do that turned me on a lot I was basically pooling down there. Just as I go to put more pressure out waiter come with out food. I removed my foot and maya tried to hid her bright red face. "Than-thank you" she stuttered Choking on air a little. I noticed maya wasn't eating right yet and I know why so I decided it be a little smart ass. "What's wrong maya? Eat up you have a nice desert waiting when we get home." Saying that Mayas face turned even more red she looked like she was about to pop.

  We are our dinner and maya payed and we were driving home. I could tell the sexual tension in the car was high because maya couldn't look at me. I love to mess with Maya so I did what anyone like do and placed my hand on her inner thigh. This caused maya to let out a shaky breath. "You don't like it okay I'll stop." I say as I remove my hand from Mayas leg just for her to grab it and place it back in the same place. "No no no I didn't say that."

  Once we got home we didn't even have time to lock the front door before all our cloths we off. Mayas took hold of my waist and pulled my closer so our naked body's were against each other. She made out with me stopping only when she needed air. We stunned over each other trying to find our way to my room. Maya pushed me down on my bed and she started to place kisses all over my body making sure to leave marks. Big enough for people to notice. And dark enough that when I'm around my mom I need to cover them. But honestly I don't care. I love maya and everything about her why would I want to hide that.

   I grabbed Maya by her waist and flipped her over so I was on top. I kissed her neck softly and started sucking on her pulse point which caused her to let out a little moan.  I made my way down to her chest and cupped both of her perfect breasts in my hand's massaging them lightly. I rolled her harder nipples between my thumb and my index finger. I kissed down her stomach making my way to her throbbing center that was soaking and in need of some attention. I slowly slid my finger up and down her wet folds which causes her breathing to increase. "Car-carina please." She whimpered. I did as she said and I'm that second I placed my tongue down on her bundle of nerves, Maya placed her fingers in my hair and pushed me down. I licked up and down until I decided to stick my tongue into her. By doing that maya let out a very loud moan. "Oh god carina!" I added two fingers into her curving them ever so slightly to get her to her climax. And with into 30 seconds of that Mayas walls started to tense us around my fingers and her legs started to shake.

  After she came I slowly took my fingers out of her to let her come down from her climax and I took my fingers and sucked on them get all of maya off of me. I made my way back up and kissed her passionately. "I love you maya." I said as I layed next to her. "I love you so much more." She said panting.

    After a few mins maya was calmed down when she turned and looked at me
   "Ready for round two?"

__________________________________

Heyyyy sorry for not updating in a little while. Schools been crazy. I hope you guys enjoyed!

  Not proof read so if there's spelling mistakes don't mind them.
Xx ❤️