Chapter 1

The start of episode 1

---------------------------------
--------------

Lydia's POV-

"Yep it's that day now wake up dear I made pancakes!"mom said as she shook me.

I groaned and threw the covers off me and sat up I groggily rubbed my eyes and looked around, where am I?, OH yeah I am at home totally forgot.

"Bad morning mom"I said as I got up and my feet touched the cold floor

Yikes that's cold.

She rolled her eyes at my comment"good morning hun"she said still sitting on my bed.

I looked her in a duh look but she still didn't get it, I sighed "mom get out of my room please I wanna strip" I said to her she still looked at me.

"If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it" she winked at me and I groaned.

"MOOMMMM!"

" Fine,fine sheesh I leave" she said getting up as she mumbled stupid teens.

I rolled my eyes.

And stipped off of my PJs and went into the bathroom there was a huge bath tub and then a shower, two sinks with mirrors and a toilet at the end.

I opened the water temp to meduin hot and stepped in and as the water touched my body my muscles relaxed a bit and I suddenly felt like those actors in movies I took my hand and was running a hand through my hai-

"Ouch!"I said when I pulled a knot seems like even in the supernatural universe I will always wake up with knotty messed up hair.

Well that just totally ruined my moment.

I started bathing and once I was don't I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself before going to the mirror and taking a hair brush which was on the sink.

I knew if I didn't brush my hair it would become all stuck and besides I can't take out the knots when it's dry it's better when it's wet.

I started brushing my hair taking out all the knots and when it was finally smoothed out, I went out of the bathroom and into my room and as I was raiding Lydia's closet mom entered.

"Mom.towel.knock!" I said gesturing to the towel then the door she rolled her eyes.

"Lydia.nobody.cares" she said and rolled my eyes as I took and outfit and went to change in the bathroom.

this is just violation of privacy. I may have to start sitting on my bed wearing no bra an not lock my door so if she opens she gets freaked out by my tits, it worked on my sister so should work just fine on mom.

The outfit I took consisted of a red and black plaited dress I paired off with some Fisher net, some black heeled boots and my hair was left free and curled.

I put on some lip gloss and I was ready for the day, just kidding never gonna be Happy about going to school

I came out of the bathroom and saw that mom was already gone.I took a black bag and put my phone and iPad in it then I went down.

Mom had prepared some breakfast which was chocolate pancakes with chocolate chips, chocolate syrup some Nutella and mango juice.

Mm no one can ever have too much chocolate.

I ate my food happily and drank my juice, after that I made a chocolate oreo milkshake and left after kissing mom goodbye of course.

I took the car keys and drove to beacon hills high school.

••••••

When I got there everyone was staring and me so I decided why not so I made an entrance first I put on some black shade then  I took my leg out first then the other one and finally I got out I first stood and posed before taking my glasses out in slow motion and running a hand through my hair.

I locked my car and started cat walking towards the school.

I passed some kids on my cat walked but they all moved out of the way.

Good I am not in the mood anyways..

"Bitch your never in the mood" my conscience said.

Shut up.

As I was lost in my train of thought an arm snaked around my waist pulling me towards the person's chest there were tingles and Sparks when the person touched me making my eyes widen.

I turned around to see Jackson whitmore staring at me.

Oh God I have a boyfriend in this life!.