Chapter 3

Previously on:

Hey Jackson"I said giving him a warm smile. He looked at me in shock before returning.

Fewww thought I had messed up there.

"How are you today"I asked turning around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am good how are you, babe"he said making me cheeks flush I hid my head as I hung it low hiding my blush.

I didn't see this in the scenes I thought Jackson and Lydia where only together because they were popular. Ugh! Stupid directors not showing the whole scenes.

"Y-y-yeah i-i should g-g-go now" I said as I hung my head and released my self from his arms and started speed walking away.

Gawd I hate blushing.and why am I blushing for someone else's boyfriend

I was walking around when it suddenly dawned me that I didn't how to get to chemistry class.

God I am so stupid.

"You don't say"

"Shut up conscience"

I was so into my head that I bumped into a person making us fall and land on our butt.

I know it's a girl because I kinda hit her chest

That must be painful.

I got up panicking "I am really sorry,I know I should of have been watching were I was going but I didn't and now you're hurt but its mostly your fault because damn do you have eyes for buttons how didn't you see me passing b-"

"It's fine it's fine"I heard a melodious voice say I took a good look at the person and noticed it was allison.

Omg I just met alison...and I bumped into her.

Stupid me.

"Oh bumping into u wasn't my intention"I said as I looked at her she looked at me and smiled softly.

"I'll take that as an apology"

"Yeah take it however you like as long as you don't bump into me again,bye." And with that I rushed away.

Okay that was a little rude of me but she deserved it cuz she's the one who bumped into me.

So I am not at fault.

End of Previous:.

••••

-Lydia's POV-

Okay that was a little rude of me but come on guys I haven't gotten used to this whole new universe thingy and knowing Lydia she was a banshee and that means I will have to find dead bodies like why couldn't she be a vampire or something why a wailing women.

I know I sound really ungrateful because many people would be grateful for the opportunity and don't get me wrong I am grateful like really REALLY grateful because I love Teen wolf and Lydia Martin but I have never imagined myself being her or even taking her place.

Okay I finally found English class and walked in everyones eyes shot to me like a goddess or celebrity was walking in.

I cleared my throat and they all went back to what they were doing.

Oh yeah Lydia Martin is Popular.

The more reason I am not fit for this role,but oh well what is done is done

I sat down and focused on Mr Curtis until Scott and Stiles entered they both stared at me for a moment until they took their sits.

Mr Curtis continued with his speech though "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night"he said and I remembered that in the first episode Scott was with stiles when he got bit so I looked over at them and saw Scot grinning before he looked over at stiles who was in the desk one row and one column behind him and and winked at him unknowingly.

This made me chuckle and everyone turned to look at me even Mr Curtis which caused me to turn bright red.

"Is there something funny Miss Martin"Mr Curtis asked making me flush more before I reminded myself this is not how Lydia Martin would behave so pull yourself together.

"Is there something you wanna know sir" I said adding more pressure to the word sir, Mr Curtis sent me a glare before continuing with what he was saying.

"And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk outlining this semester"Mr Curtis said and everyone started looking at their desks.

Scott and Stiles once again share an unexcited look before suddenly, Scott hears a phone ring so loudly that he believes it to be right next to him. However, when he looks around the room, he sees no one else reacting to the noise, causing him to frown in confusion. Eventually, the sound of a female voice draws his attention to the row of windows to his left, through which he sees a young brunette woman sitting on a bench at the bottom of the stairs to the front entrance to the school. She has just answered the phone, which she has braced between her ear and her shoulder so she can dig through her gray canvas bag. The fact that he can hear her speaking like she's sitting right in front of him only makes him more confused

I look back at Scott and realize that the bite has started affecting him.

"Your gonna be fine" I whisper under my breath knowing he will hear hear me, his face shoots to me showing that he heard me I smile warmly at him.

"Take a deep breath,focus on my voice and only my voice and you'll be fine"I said and he seemed to listen to because he took a deep breath and closed his eyes I could see that he calming down so I let out a breath of relief.

Untill the bell rang and I shot up from my sit and left before he could question me I also know very well that he is gonna tell stiles so...

-in the hallway-

I was rushing when I suddenly bumped into a wall, oh okay wait walls can't breath right?

I looked up and saw that I had bumped Into Jackson "sorry" I squeaked and jumped away from him

Oh no not again.

He chuckled "your really cute he said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear making me turn bright red and smack his hand from my cheek

"shut up"

He put his hand up showing his surrender and then laughed "I never knew I had a feisty one" when he said that I giggled.

Which made him look at me with a look of awe.

"That's the cutest thing I have ever heard"that comment made me turn tomato red.

"Liar"

"He's telling the truth baby girl" I heard a voice behind Jackson which made me pop my head since he was much taller than me.

"Thanks Allison" I said and she chuckled "thank you doll"

Okay I haven't just noticed this thing if hers of calling me nicknames.

•••

See y'all tomorrow<3