Chapter 2

Lydia's POV-

"Hey Jackson"I said giving him a warm smile. He looked at me in shock before returning.

Fewww thought I had messed up there.

"How are you today"I asked turning around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am good how are you, babe"he said making me cheeks flush I hid my head as I hung it low hiding my blush.

I didn't see this in the scenes I thought Jackson and Lydia where only together because they were popular. Ugh! Stupid directors not showing the whole scenes.

"Y-y-yeah i-i should g-g-go now" I said as I hung my head and released my self from his arms and started speed walking away.

Gawd I hate blushing.and why am I blushing for someone else's boyfriend

I was walking around when it suddenly dawned me that I didn't how to get to chemistry class.

God I am so stupid.

"You don't say"

"Shut up conscience"

I was so into my head that I bumped into a person making us fall and land on our butt.

I know it's a girl because I kinda hit her chest

That must be painful.

I got up panicking "I am really sorry,I know I should of have been watching were I was going but I didn't and now you're hurt but its mostly your fault because damn do you have eyes for buttons how didn't you see me passing b-"

"It's fine it's fine"I heard a melodious voice say I took a good look at the person and noticed it was allison.

Omg I just met alison...and I bumped into her.

Stupid me.

"Oh bumping into u wasn't my intention"I said as I looked at her she looked at me and smiled softly.

"I'll take that as an apology"

"Yeah take it however you like as long as you don't bump into me again,bye." And with that I rushed away.

Okay that was a little rude of me but she deserved it cuz she's the one who bumped into me.

So I am not at fault.

•••

Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to show y'all that I am still alive

I will update more frequently now tho

Don't forget to press the star

Love y'all<3