Chapter 5

This Chapter is dedicated to  GalaxyAnimeWolfGirl

Previously:

I chuckled and she suddenly got startled when she saw it was me her cheeks turned into bright pink in embarrassment I just laughed she's so crazy she got over her embarrassment and rolled her eyes then pulled me into the kitchen "dance with me" she suggested and I nodded my head and we both started dancing and that's how I spent my night at home with me and my mom laughing and dancing it was really nice out smiles.were so wide I swear our cheeks will hurt tomorrow.

••••••

Previously

Lydia's POV:

As the sun hit my eyes I groaned "mooooommm it's too early" I said groggily putting my head under the covers.

"C'mon Lydia wake up hunny it's a school day" she said with her warm voice I still refused and folded my self up in the covers.

"I made pancakes" she said in a singsong voice and suddenly I was up. i.got up Soo fast I swear I had whiplash.

"Gimme gimme" I said to her making grabby hands she just sighed and said "clean yourself first THEN come eat".

I huffed and pouted "fine" I said I a bratty voice she just laughed "your Soo immature Lydia" she said still laughing as tears came out of her eyes "moommm!" I said embarrassed.

"Okay okay fine baby" she said as she calmed down I smiled softly as I entered the bathroom I LOVE MY MOM.

I bathed, did my hair and then applied some lipgloss I just wasn't the one for make up lipgloss was itt.

I changed from my pajamas to a a brown checked Fabric highwaisted mini skirt with a red wool polo neck sweater but I had a black vest underneath I put on some knee high heeled boots and the put my hair up in a messy bun then wore my glasses.

I went down stairs following the delicious aroma of chocolate pancakes I moaned already tasting them I didn't realize I had already reached the kitchen until mom chuckled softly.

"Hunny wake up from that dream of yours and eat before u get late" she said strictly but softly I didn't complain because pancakes were my weakness with other foods as well.

I wiped the drool of my mouth and dug into my pancakes I sighed this is delicious ugh the chocolate just melting into my mouth I'm in chocolate heaven 🤤

I started stuffing my mouth and I finished my pancakes awww they all gone now.

I sighed and went to the sink washed my dish then ran up stairs to brush my teeth again coz uhh I ain't going there school with chocolate on my teeth.

I went back down completely ready to go but not before I begged my mom to take me to school and knowing her she just couldn't refuse so here we were.

I finally reached school and I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek " bye ma" I said with a smile she smiled back and kissed my forehead " see ya later sweetie and don't forget mom loves you more than anything"

And with that I gave her one last hug and hurried my way into class before I was late.

•••

Words 544