Chapter 6

Previously:

I finally reached school and I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek " bye ma" I said with a smile she smiled back and kissed my forehead " see ya later sweetie and don't forget mom loves you more than anything"

And with that I gave her one last hug and hurried my way into class before I was late.

Previously over*

••••

Lydia's POV:

As I suspected I was late but not THAT late like maybe 4 minutes late to class but u can blame that on those delicious pancakes I just had to have a second bite 😭 now see where that has gotten me.

But honestly I might be the earliest person to be at school but I somehow managed to always enter school late like WTF how's thaaat.

When I got into class they all got quiet and started ugh this always happens it's like they are meeting a celebrity like wtf are u looking at 😑 but then I ain't saying I don't like the attention.

I started cat walking to my seat I held my head up in confidence if they want a show a show they will get atleast that what I always say besides u can't walk into class without confidence that's actually the biggest step in being popular or like for a glow up in school.the teacher sighed

"Lydia take a sit"

"Gladly" I said as I sat on the empty seat next to Scott and stiles actually In the middle of them.

"Hello boys" I said with a smirk idk what was going on with me today but I felt extra mischievous

Ohhh gawd this is gonna be a Loooong day.

•••••
At lunch time

Me Scott,stiles,Allison,Jackson and Erica were sitting on our usual place at the cafeteria and yes ERICA me and her became friends after that day (go along with it guys)

And she's pretty cool, I see Damon hasnt changed her into a werewolf just yet.

The others were chatting when suddenly I heard that voice again.

Lydia

It's me

This again wtf who are u

Patience child,you'll know in time

Oh my this is it I'm talking to myself now😭being crazy doesn't start with eating papers I tell u.

I looked at the cafeteria door and saw a passing figure with purple eyes just like the ones I saw at home I got up with the others calling out to me and ran to the door I frantically looked around but it was like they disappeared.

What was going on. I don't know if it's just me but I can't assure you some of these events weren't in the teen wolf I know

Or maybe I skipped some episodes but no that wouldn't be I didn't sleep for the sake of binge watching it.

As if something in me had snapped I remembered something

"Manticore" i mumbled and then everything went black

Oh shit.

•••••

I promise I'll explain later guys 🤞😂😂
503 words